• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Traveling to Another State for Show

In summary, for a show in another state, it is recommended to book accommodations close to the venue for convenience and cost-saving purposes. Specific products that are popular for traveling shows include the Traveling Chef's Tote and Foldable Rolling Cart. Attendees are allowed to bring their own cooking equipment, but it is important to communicate with the show host beforehand. For product sales and shipping, using the online ordering system is recommended, but a limited amount of products can also be brought for immediate sales. Lastly, promoting the show through social media and local advertising, as well as offering incentives for attendees, can help reach potential customers in the area.
Jennifer E
Next month I am traveling to Florida and doing a show for my mom. Since I am a new consultant she wants to help me make some money! We are going down there during Spring Break so that my daughter can also get in some beach time. My question is, can I deduct all the mileage on that trip?

you can deduct the mileage round trip to your mom's house. I probably wouldn't deduct all of your runnung around miles

You can also deduct tolls, meals, and hotel charges if you need to stay in a hotel enroute. Save your receipts!

1. What are the recommended travel accommodations for a show in another state?

We suggest booking a hotel or Airbnb close to the venue to minimize travel time and expenses. It's also important to consider the safety and convenience of the location.

2. Are there any specific products that are recommended for travel shows?

Our Traveling Chef's Tote and Foldable Rolling Cart are popular options for traveling shows. They are designed to make transporting products and supplies easier and more organized.

3. Can I bring my own cooking equipment for the show?

Yes, you are welcome to bring your own cooking equipment. However, please keep in mind that space may be limited and it is important to communicate with the show host beforehand.

4. How should I handle product sales and shipping for out-of-state shows?

We recommend using our online ordering system to simplify the sales and shipping process. You can also bring a limited amount of products with you for immediate sales, and offer to ship any additional orders to customers' homes.

5. Are there any tips for promoting a show in another state?

Utilize social media and local advertising to reach potential customers in the area. You can also offer special incentives for attendees who bring a friend or host a show themselves in their own state.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KarenMarie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • mille
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mille
  • PamperedMom07