• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trying Out a New Snack: Has Anyone Tried This?

In summary, to determine if a new snack is worth trying, you can read reviews and look at the ingredients and nutritional information. Our snacks are labeled with dietary restrictions, but you can contact customer service for more information. Unfortunately, we do not offer samples, but we have a satisfaction guarantee for returns and exchanges. Standard shipping takes 3-5 business days, but expedited options are available. Our snacks strive to use natural and high-quality ingredients, but it is recommended to check the label for a list of ingredients.
pamperedchef07
Gold Member
I am thinking about making this tonight to snack on. Has anyone had it? Is it any good?
Thanks

I made it for my open house back in September and then was required by DH to make it for a big football game his family watched in October. If DH asks for a repeat of it, I would say it's a good recipe. :)

This is a classic, and an all time favorite!

always yummy and so easy to make!

Okay so I am going to send hubby to the store to get the stuff to make it. I am going to make it in the DCB should I double the ingred's?

I have been making this for years and years. We can't have a football weekend without it around here.

No need to double unless you want lots of leftovers. Touchdown taco dip is the best!

1. How do I know if a new snack is worth trying?

One way to determine if a new snack is worth trying is to read reviews from other customers who have already tried it. You can also look at the ingredients and nutritional information to make an informed decision.

2. Is the new snack suitable for people with dietary restrictions?

Most of our snacks are labeled with any potential allergens or dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free or nut-free. We recommend checking the label or contacting our customer service team for more information.

3. Can I sample the new snack before purchasing it?

Unfortunately, we do not offer samples of our snacks. However, if you are not satisfied with your purchase, we have a satisfaction guarantee and you can return the item for a refund or exchange.

4. How long does it take to receive the new snack after ordering?

Our standard shipping usually takes 3-5 business days. However, if you need your snack sooner, we also offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee.

5. Are the new snacks made with natural ingredients?

We strive to use natural and high-quality ingredients in our snacks. However, we recommend checking the label for a list of ingredients to ensure the snack meets your personal preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kam
  • jenniferlynne
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies