• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Party Dip: A Recipe Search

In summary, the recipe calls for refried beans, cream cheese, taco seasoning, and cheese. Some people microwave the dip, others put the toppings on top.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
Does anyone have this recipe?? A hostess of mine made it at her show last weekend, and it was the BEST dip I have ever had! I was going to ask her for the recipe, but I forgot to and thought I would see if anyone on here could tell me how to make it. She said it was a PC recipe from a while back.

I'm not sure if this is the original... :DTouchdown Taco Dip1 can 9 0z. Bean dip or 1 can 15 oz. refried beans,
4 oz. cream cheese
½ c. sour cream
1 T. Taco seasoning mix or Pampered Chef Southwest Seasoning
1 garlic clove, pressed
1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
1 plum tomato, seeded and diced
2 green onions, thinly sliced
¼ to ½ c. sliced olives
Additional sour cream and cheese (optional)
Tortilla ChipsPre-heat oven to 350°. Spread bean dip over bottom of Small Oval Baker using Small Mix ‘N Scraper. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, taco seasoning mix and garlic pressed with Garlic Press, mix well.

Here you go, enjoy!

Touchdown Taco Dip

1 can (16oz.) refried beans ½c. cheddar cheese, shredded
1 pkg. (8oz.) cream cheese, softened ½c. pitted ripe olives, chopped
1c. sour cream 2T. fresh cilantro or parsley, snipped
2T. taco seasoning mix 1 medium tomato, seeded & chopped
2 garlic cloves, pressed ¼c. thinly sliced green onion with tops
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spread refried beans over bottom of deep-dish baker. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, and taco seasoning. Press garlic into bowl and mix well. Spread cheese mixture over beans. Grate cheddar cheese over top. Bake 15-18 minutes or until hot. Chop olives, snip cilantro (or parsley) and cut up tomatoes. Sprinkle tomato, onion, olives and cilantro/parsley over dip. Garnish with additional sour cream, if desired. Serve with tortilla chips.

Thanks Ladies!!

chefpenny99 said:
Here you go, enjoy!

Touchdown Taco Dip

1 can (16oz.) refried beans ½c. cheddar cheese, shredded
1 pkg. (8oz.) cream cheese, softened ½c. pitted ripe olives, chopped
1c. sour cream 2T. fresh cilantro or parsley, snipped
2T. taco seasoning mix 1 medium tomato, seeded & chopped
2 garlic cloves, pressed ¼c. thinly sliced green onion with tops
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spread refried beans over bottom of deep-dish baker. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, and taco seasoning. Press garlic into bowl and mix well. Spread cheese mixture over beans. Grate cheddar cheese over top. Bake 15-18 minutes or until hot. Chop olives, snip cilantro (or parsley) and cut up tomatoes. Sprinkle tomato, onion, olives and cilantro/parsley over dip. Garnish with additional sour cream, if desired. Serve with tortilla chips.
On the advice of a host I use the whole package of taco seasoning. YUM!

I also microwave this recipe - 5 minutes on high in the mini-baker.

You can also put the toppings in with the cheese mixture or on top before baking.

I tried this for the first time last week. The host, an ex consultant, couldn't believe I had never tried it. I will be making it some time in the near future for myself.

1. What types of dips can I find in the "Pampered Chef Party Dip" recipe search?

Our recipe search features a wide variety of dips including hot dips, cold dips, savory dips, and sweet dips. You can also find dairy-free, gluten-free, and vegetarian options.

2. Are the recipes in the "Pampered Chef Party Dip" recipe search easy to make?

Yes, our recipes are designed to be easy to make and require minimal ingredients and prep time. We also provide step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to make the process even easier.

3. Can I modify the recipes in the "Pampered Chef Party Dip" recipe search to fit my dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! Our recipes are customizable and can be modified to fit your dietary needs. We also have options for dairy-free, gluten-free, and vegetarian dips.

4. How many servings do the recipes in the "Pampered Chef Party Dip" recipe search make?

The number of servings varies depending on the recipe, but most of our dip recipes serve 8-10 people. You can also easily double or triple the recipe for larger parties.

5. Can I purchase the ingredients for the "Pampered Chef Party Dip" recipes directly from Pampered Chef?

No, we do not sell ingredients. However, we provide a list of all the ingredients needed for each recipe so you can easily shop for them at your local grocery store. We also offer high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets that can make preparing dips even easier.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kandi2candy
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Kandi2candy
  • chefhorton
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Sonia_J
  • MrsNetNut404