• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Recipe for Dip Not Found on CC

In summary, the recipe for Touchdown Taco Dip can be found in one of Pampered Chef's cookbooks, but it is not viewable.
carolcooks
Can anyone post the recipe for this dip. I've looked on CC and it says that since it is in one of Pampered Chefs cookbooks it is not viewable. I don't have any of the cookbooks yet. Thanks in advance for any help!

Touchdown Taco Dip

Ingredients:
1 can (9 ounces) bean dip
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sour cream
1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
1 garlic clove, pressed
1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 medium tomato, seeded and diced (about 1/2 cup)
2 green onions with tops, thinly sliced
1/4 cup pitted ripe olives, sliced
1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
Additional sour cream (optional)
Baked Tortilla Chips (optional)

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Using Small Mix 'N Scraper(R), spread bean dip over bottom of Small Oval Baker. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, taco seasoning mix and garlic pressed with Garlic Press; mix well.

2. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over bean dip. Grate cheddar cheese over top using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Bake 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted.

3. Dice tomato and thinly slice green onions using Utility Knife. Slice olives using Egg Slicer Plus(R). Finely chop cilantro using Pizza Cutter. Sprinkle tomato, onions, olives and cilantro over dip. Garnish with additional sour cream, if desired. Serve with Baked Tortilla Chips, if desired.

Yield: 8 servings or 16 sample servings

Nutrients per serving: (1/4 cup dip): Calories 140, Total Fat 10 g, Saturated Fat 6 g, Cholesterol 35 mg, Carbohydrate 8 g, Protein 4 g, Sodium 330 mg, Fiber 0 g

Cook's Tip: Pantry Southwestern Seasoning Mix can be substituted for the taco seasoning mix, if desired.

This dip can be easily doubled and baked in the Oval Baker or Deep Dish Baker. Substitute 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans for the bean dip and double the remaining ingredients. Proceed as recipe directs.

Thank you so much!! After reading so many of you say it was good, I'm going to make it for my first show for friends and family next Saturday.

carolcooks said:
Thank you so much!! After reading so many of you say it was good, I'm going to make it for my first show for friends and family next Saturday.

Make the double batch! I once watched 3 men stand over the top of my DDB and eat all of a double batch with a bag of chips!:eek:

It is THAT good!

Oohh...and serve with the Tostitos Gold chips...I like them SOOOO much better and they are thicker for dipping...I ALWAYS use them for the Jerk Chicken Nachos...

The original version of this recipe WAS double this one and was written for the deep dish baker. It also used a can of refried beans instead of the bean dip. It's a favorite in my house and is always requested!

1. Can you suggest a quick and easy dip recipe for a last-minute party?

One of our go-to recipes is our Creamy Avocado Dip. Simply mash together ripe avocados, Greek yogurt, lime juice, and your favorite seasonings for a delicious and healthy dip that can be made in minutes.

2. I need a dip that is allergy-friendly. Do you have any recommendations?

Our Vegan Black Bean Dip is a great option for those with allergies or dietary restrictions. It is made with simple ingredients like black beans, salsa, and spices, and is completely dairy-free and gluten-free.

3. I want to impress my guests with a unique dip. Any suggestions?

Our Spinach and Artichoke Dip is always a crowd-pleaser. It combines creamy cheese, spinach, and artichokes for a rich and flavorful dip that pairs well with crackers, chips, or veggies.

4. I need a dip that can be made ahead of time. What do you recommend?

Our Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip is perfect for making ahead of time. Simply combine cream cheese, shredded chicken, hot sauce, and other seasonings in a slow cooker and let it cook on low for a few hours. It can be kept warm and ready to serve for your party.

5. I want to make a dip with ingredients I already have at home. Any ideas?

Our Easy Ranch Dip only requires four ingredients: sour cream, ranch seasoning, garlic powder, and dill. It is a simple but tasty dip that can be made with pantry staples.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• daniellemorgan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies