• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Your Top 5? - Consulting Community Opinions on New Products

In summary, the top 5 mentioned products are: French Fry Cutter, Dots Beverage Glasses, BBQ Pizza Pan, Cooling Insert, and Brownie Panround covered baker. The conversation also includes other popular products such as the Bamboo Sink Caddy, Herb Infuser, and Mini Professional Shears. Some consultants are excited about the new Simple Additions Dishes and Silicone Protectors. There is also mention of the new Itty Bitty Bevs, which has received positive reviews. Overall, there is a lot of excitement and interest in the new products.
StacieB
Gold Member
Hey there I am wondering what everyone is thinking of the new products?

Please give me your top 5. I am doing some training at our cluster meeting tonight and know what mine are, but are wanting a better idea on what other fellow consultants are thinking!! Thanks!

1) French Fry Cutter!
2) Dots Beverage Glasses
3) BBQ Pizza Pan
4) Cooling Insert
5) Brownie Pan

round covered baker
French Fry slicer
Brownie pan
any of the grill tools

french fry cutter
roaster with can
round covered baker
brownie pan
...i can't remember the 5th i had in mind lol - information overload

1716 Bamboo Sink Caddy $21.50
1786 Cooling Insert $12.50
1788 Herb Infuser $9.50
2459 The Pampered Chef® Great Grilling Recipes Cookbook $14.75
2713 BBQ Flexible Basket $31.50

french fry cutter
mini professional shears (I use a LOT of fresh herbs)
round covered baker
all of the bbq tools
all of the pink products

chefa said:
1716 Bamboo Sink Caddy $21.50
1786 Cooling Insert $12.50
1788 Herb Infuser $9.50
2459 The Pampered Chef® Great Grilling Recipes Cookbook $14.75
2713 BBQ Flexible Basket $31.50

i was excited about the herb infuser until I held it and tried to open it... not so sure now

Round covered baker
Brownie Pan
Flexible Grilling Basket
Small Cutting Mats (I think I can get everyone to add these to their order!)
Pizza Grill Pan - or French Fry Cutter.

(I would have said FF cutter for sure, until I heard that we can't do sweet potato fries in it. Now it seems more limited to me.)

5 - Dots Tumbler
4 - Mini Pie Pans
3 - Brownie Pan
2 - BBQ Pizza Pan
1 - Round Covered Baker!!

I think:

1. Round covered baker
2. French fry cutter
3. Cooling insert/lid
4. Bbq veggie rack
5. Bbq pizza pan (but I still think I will show the mega lifter w grill pizza too)

1 Round Covered Baker -OMG!

2 Flexible Grilling Basket - this will be a huge hit!

3 French Fry Cutter - So, the video says that we can use jicama - why then would sweet potatoes not work with it? They're both very firm vegetables.

4 Pizza Grill Pan - I also plan to use it in the oven. My DH prefers a pan with holes vs stoneware for pizzas so now I can get rid of the old one he uses.

5 Simple Additions Dishes - I think people will love the lighter weight and classic white will go in any kitchen - I know my DH has been wanting this as he always complains about the weight of the dots dishes. And they are sligtly less $$ than the dots.

6 Silicone Protectors - only because I have been asking for these for years. I even drew them on the pages they set out at conferences for at least the last 3 years. lol

BethCooks4U said:
1 Round Covered Baker -OMG!

2 Flexible Grilling Basket - this will be a huge hit!

3 French Fry Cutter - So, the video says that we can use jicama - why then would sweet potatoes not work with it? They're both very firm vegetables.

4 Pizza Grill Pan - I also plan to use it in the oven. My DH prefers a pan with holes vs stoneware for pizzas so now I can get rid of the old one he uses.

5 Simple Additions Dishes - I think people will love the lighter weight and classic white will go in any kitchen - I know my DH has been wanting this as he always complains about the weight of the dots dishes. And they are sligtly less $$ than the dots.

6 Silicone Protectors - only because I have been asking for these for years. I even drew them on the pages they set out at conferences for at least the last 3 years. lol

I know! I thought of you when they announced these! Really! My first thought was "Wow - I bet Beth is excited about those!!!"

I had french fry cutter as number one, then I saw the one lady had hers break and cut her son, now not so sure. :DRound Baker
brownie pan
Pizza pan
small shears

ChefBeckyD said:
I know! I thought of you when they announced these! Really! My first thought was "Wow - I bet Beth is excited about those!!!"

I was excited because I just burned my hand last week!!

1. Brownie Pan
2. Pizza Grill Pan
3. Mini Tart Pans
4. Round Baker
5. I am actually excited about the Itty Bitty Bevs, has anyone whipped one up yet?

mechelle said:
1. Brownie Pan
2. Pizza Grill Pan
3. Mini Tart Pans
4. Round Baker
5. I am actually excited about the Itty Bitty Bevs, has anyone whipped one up yet?

I started another thread about the Itty Bitty Bevs

BBQ Pizza Grill Pan
Brownie Pan
Round Baker
Dots Beverage Glasses
HWC Products!

wadesgirl said:
I started another thread about the Itty Bitty Bevs

Thank you!!! Glad to hear it has good reviews!

1. Round Covered Baker
2. Round Covered Baker
3. Round Covered Baker
4. Round Covered Baker
5. Round Covered Baker

I must of missed the other products. I Love Pampered Chef!!

I've been asking for that Round Covered Baker since the DCB came out. YAY!I think there are lots of big sellers among the new products. And, it seems that we aren't losing that many products. I'll miss the Sweet Sprinkles, but I can't see my business taking a big hit from their loss.

1. What is "What's Your Top 5?"

"What's Your Top 5?" is a consulting community program where we gather feedback and opinions from our customers and consultants on new products. This helps us determine which products to bring to market and how to improve existing products.

2. How can I participate in "What's Your Top 5?"

If you are a customer or consultant of Pampered Chef, you can participate in "What's Your Top 5?" by filling out surveys, attending focus groups, or joining our online community discussions. Keep an eye out for invitations to participate in these activities.

3. Are there any rewards for participating in "What's Your Top 5?"

Yes, we value your time and feedback, so we offer rewards such as product discounts, free products, and chances to win gift cards for participating in "What's Your Top 5?" activities.

4. How often do you run "What's Your Top 5?"

We run "What's Your Top 5?" on an ongoing basis throughout the year. We are constantly seeking input and opinions from our community to inform our product decisions.

5. Can I suggest a product to be included in "What's Your Top 5?"

Yes, we welcome suggestions for new products to be included in "What's Your Top 5?" You can submit your ideas through our online community or by contacting our customer service team. Your suggestions will be considered for future product development.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • naekelsey
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Kandi2candy
  • ChefEsther