• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Top 25 Selling Products for a Thank You Referral Gift?

However, there are a few items on the list that are not necessarily top sellers, but are still very important to have in a kitchen. The Top 25 selling products are: 1. Food Chopper 2. Garlic Press 3. Mix and Chop 4. Apple Wedgers 5. Collapsible Bowls 6. Stoneware Round or Bar Pan 7. Kitchen Spray 8. Tongs (both large and small) 9. Measuring Cups and Spoons 10. Oven Mitt
heat123
Silver Member
I know this will be different for each but as a "consensus" what would you say The Top 25 selling products are? I have a suggestion list to give to my parents who are putting together a thank you referral gift for real estate and thier client just remodeled their kitchen! TIA!

The ones that come to my mind:

~Food Chopper
~ Garlic Press
~Trifle Bowl
~Mix and Chop
~Scrapers
~apple wedgers
~Collapsible bowls
~Stoneware round or bar pan

What I can't live without in my kitchen:

1. large bar pan (if you can only afford one, this is it, you can do pizza plus so much more
2. stainless whisk
3. classic batter bowl
4. kitchen spritzer
5. bamboo spoons
6. bamboo tongs (both large and small)
7. salad spinner
8. all purpose measuring cups
9. oven pad and oven mitt
10. scrapers of any size

These and the things you mentioned are the ones I list at my shows that I would not live without!! I call it my "top ten list", which changes all the time as I discover new PC products.

My DCB is on a truck for delivery as we speak, so I may have to tweak my list a little to see how I like it!!

I have to definitely agree with Shelly, on the large bar pan! I use that thing every single day. Other than that my next can't do withouts are:

2. DCB...omg..a MUST HAVE!
3. 12" Skillet
4. Knives (my big set and the quickut)
5. garlic press
6. small serving spatula (my DH's favorite PC product!)
7. Bamboo Salt and Pepper Grinders
8. Chopper (should actually be higher on my list)
9. Southwester Seasoning (I have to order more at least 2x a month)
10. Bamboo Spoons (Love, love, LOOOOOVE 'em)

I also need to add the Pineapple Wedger to the list. I "test drove" it for my DS's birthday party. I'm hooked!

Kel

1 DCB
2 classic batter bowl
3 scrapers
4 food chopper
5 bamboo spoons
6 egg slicer
7 forged knife, either santoku or utility
8 cutting board
9 cookware
10 garlic press

I could list about 50 more things but this is a start

keep em comin! :)

Most of the items in the kit were selected because they're top-selling products, either overall or in their product category.

What are the top 25 selling products at Pampered Chef?

The top 25 selling products at Pampered Chef are constantly changing based on customer demand and availability. However, some consistent top sellers include the Classic Batter Bowl, the Quick-Stir Pitcher, the Deluxe Cooking Blender, the Deep Covered Baker, and the Garlic Press.

How can I purchase one of the top 25 selling products?

You can purchase any of the top 25 selling products by visiting the Pampered Chef website or contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also attend a Pampered Chef party or host one yourself to earn free and discounted products.

Are the top 25 selling products high-quality and durable?

Yes, all of the top 25 selling products at Pampered Chef are made with high-quality materials and are designed to be durable and long-lasting. Many of our products also come with a warranty for added peace of mind.

Can I use the top 25 selling products for different types of cooking?

Absolutely! The top 25 selling products at Pampered Chef are versatile and can be used for a variety of cooking methods, such as baking, grilling, and stovetop cooking. They are also suitable for cooking different types of food, from desserts to main dishes.

Do the top 25 selling products come with any recipe ideas?

Yes, many of the top 25 selling products come with recipe ideas and instructions for how to use them effectively. You can also find a wide range of recipes on the Pampered Chef website or through our consultants. Don't be afraid to get creative and try new things with your top 25 products!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
tabnat80
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lovecookn
  • pamperedbecky