• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Toaster Tongs Talk: Tips, Complaints, Praise & More

In summary, using toaster tongs has multiple benefits such as safely removing hot items and keeping the toaster clean. These tongs can be used on all types of toasters and can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water. They come in various sizes and it is important to take safety precautions when using them.
Admin Greg
Staff member
Please discuss the Toaster Tongs. Tips, complaints, praise, reviews, ideas, thoughts...

Super excited that these are back!

Are these still glued where they meet? I always thought that was why they discontinued them because they came apart. I still have people asking for them.

DebPC said:
Are these still glued where they meet? I always thought that was why they discontinued them because they came apart. I still have people asking for them.
Gorilla glue works great!

They are stilled glued.

mine never broke and I am happy to see these back

I reglued a pair and they worked for about 2 years. DON'T PUT THEM IN THE DISHWASHER!!! (note to self!)

Gorilla glue in a vice for a day is the secret when they break. I still have 3 pairs I use all the time and do not put in dishwasher. I'd be lost without them. I used to bring them home from shows when someone would hand them back to me to replace and my husband would fix them with gorilla glue. He's wondering if I'll be bringing them home again.

I am sooooooo happy to see these back in the product line! People stop me on the street and ask me about the Toaster Tongs. I don't know why they were discontinued, but I'm thrilled that they're back.

What are the benefits of using toaster tongs?

Toaster tongs are a great tool for safely removing hot items from your toaster without burning your fingers. They also help to keep your toaster clean by preventing crumbs and debris from getting stuck in the slots.

Can toaster tongs be used on any type of toaster?

Yes, toaster tongs can be used on all types of toasters including traditional, toaster ovens, and convection toasters.

How do I clean my toaster tongs?

To clean your toaster tongs, simply wash them with warm soapy water and dry them thoroughly. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or placing them in the dishwasher as this can damage the tongs.

Do toaster tongs come in different sizes?

Yes, toaster tongs come in various sizes to fit different types of toasters. Make sure to check the dimensions before purchasing to ensure they will fit your specific toaster.

Are there any safety precautions I should know when using toaster tongs?

It is important to always use caution when handling hot items and toasters. Be sure to hold the tongs securely, avoid touching the heating elements, and keep them away from children.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg