• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

toTheme Show or Not to Theme Show

In summary, the hosts seem to be looking for regular cooking shows rather than themed shows. The party in a bag idea seems to be generating some interest, but the hosts are still looking for traditional cooking shows.
ChefJeniLobdell
Do you all seem to do more theme shows or just regular cooking shows? Wondering what hosts are looking for out there. I try to push the theme shows but don't really seem to have any takers.

I hope my Party in Bag will help with getting some fun themes going.

Does everyone seem to just pick one or two recipes for each month to prepare or different ones for each show?

No one has really wanted to theme show either...

What is your Party in a Bag?

Since starting my business I really wanted to focus on Theme shows to be different (since everyone had been to a traditional kitchen show before) once or twice in their life. So I mainly only do theme parties and don't really offer traditional ones unless the host really wants to stick to the ordinary show.

For spring the Tropical temptations has been a total hit (almost all of them have been this theme) and they love the recipe options! Last season NOT SO MUCH with the dine in at home thing.

Love themes, wouldn't do it any other way!

And really, with a little creativity, you can make any recipe fit some sort of theme. Even if it's a "Pampered Chef Greatest Hits" theme, with classic blast-from-the-past recipes.

That's true. The theme shows seem fun because you can bring in music, decorations, etc. Party in a Bag: I pick a theme for the show such as Luau, Tropical, PMS, etc. and buy a bag to match the theme. I then fill it with plates, napkins, cups, etc. to go with the theme. That way the host to be can just pick a bag, take it with her and be ready to go for her show. Just started doing these. Don't know how successful they'll be. I think they will definitely generate some interest.

I pass around my theme show binder at every show and have had no bites yet, they just want the traditional one. O well!!

pckelly said:
I pass around my theme show binder at every show and have had no bites yet, they just want the traditional one. O well!!

Very occasionally, someone will want a theme show - but the majority of mine are regular shows.....maybe it's because I'm a theme all by myself?:eek: :rolleyes:

Seriously, usually the closest I get to a "theme show" is doing the Saturday Brunch Shows.

And - when I have done theme shows, they don't usually have the "Sizzle & Pop" of my normal shows......can't figure that out.:confused:

I don't really do the whole theme thing. It's not that I haven't offered. I guess I'm just kind of a theme all by myself--wacky little redhead.

I have never done a theme show. Unless Couple's Grilling counts and that is not something I consider a theme. I do not think I have ever offered them to be honest.

My favorite theme is a Spanish theme, but I have not had much opportunity. I offered a March in Madrid, May in Madrid and Summer in Spain. The Cevich cups are a hard sell, but I would think Paella would be very tempting. Of course my recipe is very easy and not what some people are used to. During HWC I dressed in a pink shirt, pink HWC apron ofcourse and did up the goodie basket with a pink ribbon and pen cup and everyone was raving about the "theme". I was thinking "are you for real, this isn't a theme". I think as long as everything is the same color and coordinated people think it's a theme just give it a name. I did book a show for the fall mentioning the Death by Chocolate theme.

1. What is a theme show?

A theme show is a Pampered Chef party that focuses on a specific theme, such as holiday baking, grilling, or healthy eating. The theme is incorporated into the food and product demonstrations, decorations, and games.

2. Can I choose my own theme for a party?

Yes, you can choose your own theme for a party! We have a variety of themes to choose from, or you can come up with your own unique theme. Just let your Pampered Chef consultant know what you have in mind.

3. Do I have to stick to the theme for the entire party?

No, you do not have to stick to the theme for the entire party. The theme is mainly for fun and to add some excitement to the party. We will still cover all of our product offerings and tips for using them effectively, regardless of the theme.

4. Are there any additional costs for a theme show?

There are no additional costs for a theme show. The same host benefits and discounts apply as they would for a regular party. However, some themes may require specific ingredients or decorations, which would be the responsibility of the host.

5. Can I have a theme show if I have dietary restrictions?

Yes, you can still have a theme show if you have dietary restrictions. Our consultants are trained to accommodate various dietary needs and can provide alternative recipes or options for your specific needs. Just let your consultant know ahead of time so they can plan accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NewtoMom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Liz Bradshaw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies