• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Threads Automatically Close After a Year on Our Website?

In summary, users can customize their website on "toOur Awesome Webmaster..." by adding a logo, choosing color schemes, and creating layouts using templates. To add products, they can go to the "Products" section and upload images, descriptions, and pricing. Payments can be accepted through the website by setting up a payment gateway. Orders and inventory can be managed in the "Orders" section of the dashboard. Integration with social media accounts is possible by adding icons and linking to profiles.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Is there a way that threads could automatically close if they have no activity say for a year? So often new people reply to an old thread not realizing that it was so long since it was posted. If the thread was closed they could start a new one and refer to the info in what they found without reviving something that's been inactive or no longer pertinent.

Thanks for all your behind the scenes efforts!

YES! Even after some of us point it out, over and over and over...they still post!

There isn't an automatic feature per say. I can manually lock "all threads" older than a year though.

ok I'll do this later tonight :)

Thanks for taking the time to do that! It will be sooooo wonderful to have those old threads locked. It's nice to be able to view them and read them and refer to them (link to them), but it'll be great to see new threads popping up. :)

ok it's done, I closed anything older than two years.

Admin Greg said:
ok it's done, I closed anything older than two years.

:thumbup: You are so awesome! :cool: I know many on here will appreciate it! Two years is perfect. Some threads might be that old and still be relevant but any older need to be updated anyway. Thank YOU!! :angel: :love:

1. Can I customize my website on "toOur Awesome Webmaster..."?

Yes, you can customize your website by adding your own logo, choosing color schemes, and creating your own layout using the available templates.

2. How do I add products to my website?

To add products, go to the "Products" section in your dashboard and click on "Add Product." From there, you can upload product images, descriptions, and pricing.

3. Can I accept payments through my website on "toOur Awesome Webmaster..."?

Yes, you can accept payments through your website by setting up a payment gateway such as PayPal or Stripe.

4. How do I track orders and manage inventory on "toOur Awesome Webmaster..."?

You can track orders and manage inventory by going to the "Orders" section in your dashboard. Here, you can view and fulfill orders, as well as update your inventory levels.

5. Can I integrate my website on "toOur Awesome Webmaster..." with my social media accounts?

Yes, you can integrate your website with your social media accounts by adding social media icons to your website and linking them to your respective profiles.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • KellyTheChef