• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tickets for Ticket Game....i'm an Idiot

In summary, the conversation is about using single roll tickets for a ticket game. Some suggestions are to have participants write their names on the back of the tickets, use a trifle bowl to draw a winner, or have participants hold up their tickets at the end to see who has the most. Some also mention using collapsible bowls or apron pockets to hold the tickets. The idea of splitting the tickets and having participants write their names on the back is also mentioned as a more convenient option. The conversation ends with the consensus that using single roll tickets may not have been a mistake after all.
brendaziz
So i went to walmart and bought tickets for the ticket game. Yeah. I bought tickets that don't have 2 for each number- just a single roll.
What do i do w/ these?? :blushing:

you could always tear them in half, since the # is printed on each half, then use them the same as having the double ticket rolls. Hope this helps

Have them write their names on the back, throw them all in the Trifle Bowl and pull one ticket for a winner...
or have them hold up how many they have at the end of the ticket game and see who has the most in their hands...

TrishPCMommy said:
Have them write their names on the back, throw them all in the Trifle Bowl and pull one ticket for a winner...
or have them hold up how many they have at the end of the ticket game and see who has the most in their hands...

I agree with both of these ideas!

writing their names on the back is a good idea- thanks!
and i can't rip it in half cuz there's not a # on both sides. just 1 big number across the bottom. grr. i'm so annoyed that i didnt think b4 i bought em!

oh... and I've used one of the Collapsible Bowls for the Drawing Bowl too (less space and less weight to put in your Show tote)

I use my apron pocket to hold the tickets for the drawing the just have the hostess reach in to pick the ticket

I got the single tickets specifically because they were cheaper. I have them write their names on them while they're filling out their door prize slips. Then they can shop and not have to pay attention to what number I'm calling out.

The name on the back idea sounds so much better! If someone has alot of tickets..it can be a pain to look for the number.

I have the double ones, and I have been thinking about splitting them and having them write their names on the back, much easier than numbers. So maybe what you thought was a mistake is a good thing! :D

Sandi

sandilou said:
I have the double ones, and I have been thinking about splitting them and having them write their names on the back, much easier than numbers. So maybe what you thought was a mistake is a good thing! :D

Sandi

I was thinking the exact same thing...mistake or maybe not. I have the double ones that someone gave me when she decided not to be a consultant any more. I like the ideas I have read so far.

I have the single roll and I tear one off and give it to the person and at the end who ever has the most they win a prize, I just do my door prize with the drawing slips and have the host pick one

What is the "Tickets for Ticket Game...i'm an Idiot"?

The "Tickets for Ticket Game...i'm an Idiot" is a popular game played at Pampered Chef parties where guests have the chance to win tickets by correctly answering trivia questions related to cooking and kitchen tools.

How do I get tickets to play the game?

Tickets can be earned by participating in the party and completing certain actions, such as making a purchase or booking a future party. The more you participate, the more tickets you can earn.

What can I win with my tickets?

Tickets can be redeemed for various prizes, such as Pampered Chef products or discounts on future purchases. The prizes available may vary depending on the party and the consultant.

How do I know if I answered a question correctly?

The party consultant will let you know if your answer was correct and award you with the corresponding number of tickets. If you are unsure about an answer, feel free to ask for clarification.

Are there any tips for winning the game?

The best way to increase your chances of winning is to pay attention to the consultant's presentation and take notes. You can also brush up on your cooking and kitchen tool knowledge beforehand to be better prepared for the trivia questions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefAna
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
thefoodking
Replies