Ticket Game Questions

Discussion in 'Bookings' started by Melissa78, Jul 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Melissa78

Melissa78 Gold Member

I've read the posts on the ticket game and I've seen my DD do it at 2 shows (she does it at all) - I've tried the 5 questions on the back of a slip but that just is going no where for me as my guests don't seem to care to participate. SOOOOOOOOOO I'd like to transition into the Ticket Game however, as a newbie, I'm terrified of looking like an idiot when I don't know the answers to the questions...

Would anyone who does this game be willing to throw out example questions that they have gotten or even what seems to come up most frequently so that I can research the answers to anything I don't know off the top of my head?

I figure:
    * How much do you make?
    * How many shows do you do a week/month?
    * How much does it cost to start?
    * How hard is it to earn a trip?
    * How long is a show?

Also, for a newbie, how do you answer "seasoned" questions without the experience? (ie: Vacations, wages)

Thanks so much!

2. pc_jessica

pc_jessica

do you get a discount on your own personal orders? and how much? (i get this asked even when i'm not at a show)

3. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Gold Member

Here are some others besides the ones you listed that were asked at my show last night - I do the 5 questions...

1. Is it hard to get people to book?
    2. how many hours a week do you work on your business?
    3. How long does it take to get ready for a show?
    4. Do you have to buy all the products?
    5. How far do you travel to do shows?
    6. Have you ever had any bad parties?
    7. What if no one shows up for a party?
    8. How old were you when you got started?

4. lockhartkitchen

lockhartkitchen

How does the Pampered Chef business compare to others like Mary Kay, Tupperware, etc? (I get this one asked a lot of the time). The best way to answer is ONLY what you personally know to be true.
    1. I don't have to have inventory- What I'm using tonight, came from my own kitchen. Easy to store because I use my business everyday.
    2. I asks them a question, because I don't want to answer what they weren't wanting to know. For example, what interests you in the Pampered Chef as a business?

5. Pedey

Pedey

I've been asked if we offer health insurance.

6. kdangel518

kdangel518 Gold Member

I always get asked what I think is the toughest question- what is your favorite product?!

7. cookin to the top

cookin to the top Gold Member

Is there an age limit to becoming a consultant? (Too old OR too young?)

8. NooraK

NooraK Gold Member

There's a handout somewhere that has two pages of questions and potential answers. I couldn't find it in the online training center or CC. I think it may have been a part of the Director portion of the newsletter in May? Maybe someone has it to post...

9. NooraK

NooraK Gold Member

I believe you have to be 18 to sign the contract.

10. Darcy

Darcy Gold Member

I always tell them my favorite product is the Super starter kits as it has opened so many doors for me, not only for shows and income but also all the friends I have made. It also helped me to over come my shyness.

11. cookin to the top

cookin to the top Gold Member

What a great thing to say!!! I was asked this question last night at a show, and answered with a product. Thanks for the great twist!!!

12. AbbyCookn4U

AbbyCookn4U

I took the Powerful Prospecting at Shows course at National Conference last week. The handout included Ticket Activity Q&A. I'm attaching a scanned copy.

Attached Files:

13. Melissa78

Melissa78 Gold Member

Abby thanks so much for that document. Its a good overview. Thank you to everyone else. If anyone still thinks of questions they get asked, please feel free to still post. Today's show I didn't do either the ticket or the 5questions. My very first show with no bookings...wonder if that means anything? :D

14. Cr8vKitchen

Cr8vKitchen

What is 5 questions? That's one I haven't run across yet.

15. Melissa78

Melissa78 Gold Member

You ask the guests to turn over their slips and write down any 5 questions about your business as fast as they can. First one done gets a prize (that's how I did it) however I do clarify that it needs to be about my business, not a product. There are several other threads that talk about it more specifically. I think they are listed under "Ticket Game" and some may be at the bottom of this page. I did not get good reception from it. Either my guests dont like free stuff or they just don't care to participate.

16. esavvymom

esavvymom CS Leader Staff Member

Ok...I must be REALLY tired. I saw the title of the thread, and read it as "Tickle Game Questions". *lol*~!

17. Liquid Sky

Liquid Sky

LOL! That would be for another Direct Sales company!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.