• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Items for Sale: New & Used - Contact Debbie for List

In summary, Debbie Mireles is trying to clear out her garage of duplicate items and is looking for new homes for them. She has cookie booklets, HWC pins, and old recipe cards for sale. She is also selling a stainless steel carafe, casual cookbook, salad and Berry spinner, bread tubes, cutting board with measuring cups, egg slicer, pie shield, oven mitt, 12 cup muffin stoneware, dots towel set, cheese knife, and easy read mini measuring cup. She is asking $6 for the cookie booklets, $2 for HWC pins, $10 for the casual cookbook, $25 for the salad and Berry
DebbieSAChef
I have some PC items for sale. Trying to clear out the garage from my stock of duplicates. I am in my nesting stage like crazy and would like to see these items go to a new home. They are new in the box unless otherwise stated USED, but in good condition on my list.

Email me for a list. [email protected]

I also have cookie booklets for sale, one bag of HWC pins and some old recipe cards.

Debbie :D

I sent you a PM, but what are cookie booklets???

DiscontinuedThey are discontinued but they are little colorful booklets that give special techniques and recipes for the cookie press.
Great for a cookie show!!

I sent you the list.

Email is being funny right now... can't send, but can receive... please send me the list as well...

BTW... how are you doing? Almost baby time?????

Lists SentI just sent you gals the list. By the way I am doing great, except I am very anxious to have this baby. I am scheduled to be induced on Monday morning July 16th at 5 am!! I sent my hubby to the Promise Keepers conference in town this weekend so pray that the baby doesn't come this weekend. He's there now, he'll be home at around 11 pm and then he'll be gone tomorrow from 9 am - 2 pm.
Not too long but wanted him to get a breather and a break from home with a Christian friend.

I sent you a PM

Sent the listOK ladies I sent the list to everyone who asked. I will be adding more things to the list slowly but surely. I will be in the garage again today trying to organize my stuff.

jasonmva said:
Hi Debbie -

Would you mind emailing me the list as well? [email protected]

Cookie Booklets (24) $6.00 SOLD
HWC pins - $2.00 (12)
HWC pink bar board and quikut paring knife - $5.00 (new but no plastic wrapping) SOLD
NEW Stainless Steel Carafe - $35
NEW Casual cookbook - $10 SOLD
NEW Salad and Berry spinner - $25
NEW bread tubes - Star shaped - $5.00
Heart shaped - $5.00
Square shaped - $5.00
NEW Cutting board with measuring cups - $20.00
NEW egg slicer - $7.00 SOLD
NEW pie shield - $4.00
NEW Oven mitt - $11.00
NEW 12 cup muffin stoneware - $25.00
NEW Dots towel set - $11.00
NEW cheese knife - $5.50
NEW Easy Read mini measuring cup - $3.00
NEW decorator bottle set - $7.00
USED rectangle Chillzane Server -- Asking $20 (no box) SOLD
USED Trifle Bowl - Asking $25 (no box, I think the pedestal is still in the box, only used twice)
NEW Prep Bowl set - $15.00
That's all I found so far. I don't need duplicates so please don't be afraid to make me an offer, these prices aren't set in stone, just wanted to offer more than 20% off. I will be trying to look for more stuff today.
Debbie Mireles
I do take paypal at [email protected]

What types of Pampered Chef items are for sale?

There is a wide range of Pampered Chef items available for sale, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, cutlery, and small kitchen appliances. There are also seasonal and limited edition items that may be available.

Are the items for sale new or used?

The items for sale may be both new and used. The seller, Debbie, will provide a list of all available items and indicate whether they are new or used.

How can I contact Debbie for the list of items for sale?

You can contact Debbie by clicking on the "Contact" button on the listing page. This will allow you to send her a message with your request for the list of items for sale.

Are there any discounts available for purchasing multiple items?

Yes, there may be discounts available for purchasing multiple items. Please contact Debbie for more information and to negotiate a price.

Is shipping available for the items?

Yes, shipping is available for the items. The cost of shipping will depend on the size and weight of the items and your location. Debbie will provide you with a shipping quote upon request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • chef_kimmo