• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Promoting Theme Shows: Ideas & Tips from Others

In summary, promoting theme shows can be done through social media, mentioning them at regular shows, offering incentives for guests to bring a friend, and creating a "theme show binder" for visual reminders.
Humble Beginnings
I love the theme shows ideas. Wondering how you promote these shows. I was thinking of putting together a "Theme Show Binder" and having it displayed at my shows. What have all of you done to promote these shows?

Thanks in advance!

Humble Beginnings said:
I love the theme shows ideas. Wondering how you promote these shows. I was thinking of putting together a "Theme Show Binder" and having it displayed at my shows. What have all of you done to promote these shows?

Thanks in advance!
I have a binder with a copy of the Host benefits flier in the front; a sectioned area for all the host/guest specials that are current and upcoming; and then a whole section of theme shows/recipes; then I have my why book in back of that so that I can share what the Pampered Chef can do for them and what it has done for me!

I use the theme shows as one of my four commercials during the recipe. It was 100+ degrees here yesterday, so I promoted the "Cold-Stone" Ice cream show that I read about on this site. I got 3 bookings out of the 4 that came and everyone ooo'd and ahh'd about the idea of a stone cold/cold stone show!

bsaxman said:
I use the theme shows as one of my four commercials during the recipe. It was 100+ degrees here yesterday, so I promoted the "Cold-Stone" Ice cream show that I read about on this site. I got 3 bookings out of the 4 that came and everyone ooo'd and ahh'd about the idea of a stone cold/cold stone show!

Cool! What is the cold stone show, do you have any flyers?

Hello! I'm glad you're interested in theme shows. They are a great way to add variety and excitement to your cooking shows. As for promoting them, I have found success by using social media to create buzz and interest. I also make sure to mention the upcoming theme show at the end of each of my regular cooking shows, and I offer incentives for guests to bring a friend to the theme show. Lastly, I have had success with creating a "theme show binder" like you mentioned and having it displayed at my shows. It's a great visual reminder for guests to sign up and attend. I hope this helps!

1. How can I come up with creative themes for my Pampered Chef shows?

There are many ways to brainstorm unique and exciting themes for your shows. You can think about holidays, seasons, or special events and incorporate them into your theme. You can also consider popular food trends or cuisines, such as a Mexican fiesta or a Mediterranean feast. Collaborating with other consultants and browsing through social media can also give you great inspiration for themes.

2. What are some effective ways to promote my theme shows?

One of the best ways to promote your theme shows is through social media. Create eye-catching graphics and posts to share with your followers, and ask them to share with their friends and family. You can also send out emails to your customer list, post flyers in local businesses, and even do some targeted advertising on social media. Don't forget the power of word-of-mouth - encourage your past guests to bring a friend or two to the show.

3. How can I make sure my theme shows are successful?

The key to a successful theme show is to make it fun and engaging for your guests. Make sure to plan out the menu and activities beforehand to ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience. Incorporate interactive elements, such as group cooking activities or games, to keep your guests entertained. Also, don't forget to highlight the products that fit into your theme and showcase how they can be used in creative ways.

4. Can I offer special discounts or promotions for my theme shows?

Absolutely! Offering exclusive discounts or promotions for your theme shows can be a great way to entice guests to attend. You can offer a discount on specific products that fit into your theme, or even a special gift for those who book a show during the event. Make sure to communicate these offers clearly in your promotions to attract more guests.

5. How can I involve my hosts in the planning process for a theme show?

Involving your hosts in the planning process can not only help alleviate some of your workload, but it can also make the show more personal and enjoyable for them. Consider asking your host for their input on the theme and menu, and even have them help with sending out invitations or promoting the event. You can also offer incentives for hosts who help with the planning process, such as extra free products or discounts on their order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • NewtoMom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MarineGurl020412