• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Theme Show Extravaganza: A Collection of Invites and Flyers

YOU. I really mean it. I am more excited than ever to get started...and feel like I've already learned so much! Many thanks...Julie :)Julie, you are so welcome! You will find this site has the most amazing people who are here to help and share. I have been with PC for 3 1/2 years and my business really took off after I found this site and started putting into practice some of the great ideas I found here. Good luck! You will do great! :)In summary, the conversation was about sharing theme show ideas and flyers, as well as discussing the use of Microsoft Office and invitations for shows. Members expressed their gratitude for the
I'm just starting out and this thread has been a FANTASTIC resource!! Thanks!! :thumbup:

Thanks to everyone for posting great ideas! The hardest part of starting up has been coming up with a library of theme ideas, this thread has been a great help!

Can You all tell what recipes you are using at some of these different theme shows? Please oh please :)
Thank you

Can these be used for virtual parties also? Or does anyone have any idea's to use for virtual parties?

Bump! Let's talk more about Amazing Race Shows! I'm really thinking about doing it at my show on Saturday!:)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kimcooks4u
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kam
Replies