• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a budget-friendly square muffin pan?

In summary, the conversation discusses the benefits of the ABC Block Cupcake pan and how it is cheaper and better than other options. The group also shares ideas for promoting and selling the pan, such as posting pictures on social media. They also mention the uniqueness of the pan and how it stands out from other similar products.
ChefPeg
Gold Member
Ours is less expensive!

http://www.readershopping.com/vgk238.html

Last edited:
Finally, one time when ours is cheaper! :D We know ours is always better, and sometimes you have to pay more to get better, but this time ours is cheaper and better, lol.

They have a great idea i didn't think of tho " It's perfect for ABC Block Cupcakes!"

chellb1234 said:
They have a great idea i didn't think of tho " It's perfect for ABC Block Cupcakes!"

I thought so too...was hoping for a picture. :)

esavvymom said:
I thought so too...was hoping for a picture. :)

l_R158083.jpg

ABC Block Cupcakes Recipe

Last edited:
I posted a few pics on my facebook book of some recipes done in our pan the other day to my FB friends. I offered them FREE shipping if they could pick up from me...I got 9 pan orders in less than an hour...some of my friends that ordered said, " you got me!!! your consistancy in your business and posting this yummy food in this pan roped me in...I couldn't take it any more!".
I had posted at the the beginning of the month and got 3 pan orders, and then I posted mid month and put a pic up and then right at the end of the month.

I made a word document for the ABC Blocks......so I can hand this out and thought I'd share. I also added this to my copy of the recipe book for the brownie pan.

Attachments

• ABC Block Cupcakes.doc
    75.5 KB · Views: 446
Ours isn't exactly square, is it?IMHO calling it "square muffin" limits it, doesn't it? My first thought was, "Where am I going to find square liners for that thing?

I find that I get more people interested in ordering and hosting parties by continually posting pictures on Facebook. A picture is worth a 1000 words!Love our brownie pan and as you guys said, it is nice that ours is less expensive. I also saw one at Michaels that was only 9 squares and it retailed for $20. Woo Hoo PC!

What are the dimensions of the Square Muffin Pan?

The Square Muffin Pan measures 10.5" x 10.5" x 2" and can hold up to 12 muffins.

Is the Square Muffin Pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Square Muffin Pan is dishwasher safe for easy clean up.

Can the Square Muffin Pan be used for other baked goods besides muffins?

Yes, the Square Muffin Pan can also be used for making individual quiches, brownies, and other small baked goods.

What material is the Square Muffin Pan made of?

The Square Muffin Pan is made of heavy-duty aluminized steel for even heating and durability.

Can the Square Muffin Pan be used in the oven?

Yes, the Square Muffin Pan can be used in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Shari in TX
Replies
Views
emiscookin
  • tabailey
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kcjodih