1. Want to buy your holiday gifts AND support Chef Success seamlessly in the process? If you click a merchant link like amazon or ebay on Chef Success, Chef Success in turn receives 7% of that purchase. Click here for the merchant list. It's easy!

Their square muffin pan

Discussion in 'Chef's Lounge' started by ChefPeg, Apr 30, 2012.

1. ChefPeg

ChefPeg Gold Member

Ours is less expensive!

Square Muffin Pan

Last edited: Apr 30, 2012
  2. Lisa/ChefBear

Lisa/ChefBear Gold Member

Finally, one time when ours is cheaper! :D We know ours is always better, and sometimes you have to pay more to get better, but this time ours is cheaper and better, lol.

3. They have a great idea i didn't think of tho " It's perfect for ABC Block Cupcakes!"

4. esavvymom

esavvymom CS Leader Staff Member

I thought so too...was hoping for a picture. :)

5. ChefPeg

ChefPeg Gold Member

Last edited: Apr 30, 2012
  6. kreaser

kreaser Gold Member

I posted a few pics on my facebook book of some recipes done in our pan the other day to my FB friends. I offered them FREE shipping if they could pick up from me...I got 9 pan orders in less than an hour...some of my friends that ordered said, " you got me!!! your consistancy in your business and posting this yummy food in this pan roped me in...I couldn't take it any more!".
    I had posted at the the beginning of the month and got 3 pan orders, and then I posted mid month and put a pic up and then right at the end of the month.

1 person likes this.
  7. Lisa/ChefBear

Lisa/ChefBear Gold Member

I made a word document for the ABC Blocks......so I can hand this out and thought I'd share. I also added this to my copy of the recipe book for the brownie pan.

Attached Files:

8. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Silver Member

Ours isn't exactly square, is it?

IMHO calling it "square muffin" limits it, doesn't it? My first thought was, "Where am I going to find square liners for that thing?

9. I find that I get more people interested in ordering and hosting parties by continually posting pictures on Facebook. A picture is worth a 1000 words!

Love our brownie pan and as you guys said, it is nice that ours is less expensive. I also saw one at Michaels that was only 9 squares and it retailed for $20. Woo Hoo PC!