• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Exciting Sealed Envelope Game | Reviews and Tips from Real Players

In summary, this Sealed Envelope Game is a way to increase business by growing relationships with potential customers. Karen Phelps teaches this method of selling through a demo and passing out envelopes with prizes. The Open Date Card helps organizers keep track of bookings and eliminates the need to bring a full calendar.
KrisGio
Hi I was looking for other games, I have two right now. Has anyone done this Sealed Envelope Game and do they find it works or it doesn't work and why? Thanks.:chef:

I did this for a few months 2 yeas ago. It did really help grow my Biz. I had my best year ever. It is all in how you present it. I learned it from a Karen Phelps presentation. You can google her she does great dorect sales training. I quit doing it after a while as it was starting to cut into my profits too much.

What all does it intell ?

This is how I learned it from Karen Phelps... Direct Selling Expert, Karen Phelps

I have 15-20 envelopes all with a prize under $10.00 in it. 3 also say "book a show". At the end of my demo I pass them and say “Please do not open until everyone has one then I will tell you how game works”. I say all envelopes have a prize but a few do also say “book a Show” if you open it and it says book a show they will be picking a date to have a show with me within 30 days and they get the prize on their order of their show.

I also have 3 larger envelopes or small gift bags for those who are definitely thinking of having a show with better prizes in them. about a 15$ value.

I then go around and ask them if they want to open it, pass the envelope back or trade up for the better gift.

There are always gamblers in the room.

I do stress to them if they really do NOT want to have a show please just pass it back , it will not hurt my feelings! If they open it and it says book a show they are making a commitment to me.

I have used her open date card too. Although it has not helped for the next few weeks, I still feel like I am offering them something if they decide to take me up on a booking date.

I also Love the open date card!

What is the Open Date Card?

I've never had much success with these types of things. Asking seems to work best for me. I "think" I come across as desperate when I try to to this, so that is probably what it looks like to the guests and why it doesn't work for me. However, I do recommend it to my team members when they really ned bookings. I think it just depends on the crowd and the presenter...........

ChefBeckyD said:
What is the Open Date Card?

It is a sheet you print out and have your next few available dates on. When you print it fold it in 1/2. On 1 side are your dates you want to book first. Other side has dates a bit further out.

When someone expresses interest in booking you show them the card and they put their name down on a date.

Not as visual as a booking tree but it is good if you do not like to bring your whole calendar and to controll your calendar.

Here is the one I made...

Attachments

• Open Date Card.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 791
amy07 said:
I've never had much success with these types of things. Asking seems to work best for me. I "think" I come across as desperate when I try to to this, so that is probably what it looks like to the guests and why it doesn't work for me. However, I do recommend it to my team members when they really ned bookings. I think it just depends on the crowd and the presenter...........

It is all in the way you present it. Like say you are doing something a little different this month or say something like "I working toward earning .... so to change things up a bit I am offering some extra incentives!"

I agree it is not something to do all the time.

I like the Dice Game too. You have to do it with "no expression" when the Dice are rolled though... The first time I did it, I very visibly reacted when the person threw "Snake Eyes" which won the DCB. I've attached the "rules".

Attachments

• dice game.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 875
Have you had a situation where someone really doesn't want to host and ends up feeling like they have to? Do they end up with good shows?

I've only played the one time and got one booking and the winner of the DCB.My HD did it for 2 months and got 16 bookings out of it. No one minded booking. It took that long for her to get a winner of the DCB!

etteluap70PC said:
Not as visual as a booking tree but it is good if you do not like to bring your whole calendar and to controll your calendar. QUOTE]
Do you have a booking tree? I want to make one - what do you put on the card for the tree? Just a date, or do you make it pretty?

AlowayFamily said:
etteluap70PC said:
Not as visual as a booking tree but it is good if you do not like to bring your whole calendar and to controll your calendar. QUOTE]
Do you have a booking tree? I want to make one - what do you put on the card for the tree? Just a date, or do you make it pretty?

I have not done a true booking tree. I cannot find the cute photo holders!

I use a clear plastic stand up Photo holder, and use sticky notes with my available dates. Not fancy but it serves the puropse and catches peoples eye. Someone always asks me "what's that?"

You can make it however you want. I like to make it look easy so it doesn't scare away potential recruits.

What is "the Sealed Envelope Game"?

The Sealed Envelope Game is a fun and interactive activity that is often played at Pampered Chef parties. It involves guests choosing sealed envelopes containing prizes, discounts, or special offers.

How do I play the Sealed Envelope Game?

At the start of the game, guests will be given the opportunity to purchase a sealed envelope for a certain amount of money. Once all the envelopes have been sold, they will be opened and the prizes inside will be revealed. The host will then announce the winners and distribute the prizes accordingly.

Are there any rules for the Sealed Envelope Game?

Yes, there are a few rules for the Sealed Envelope Game. First, each guest is only allowed to purchase one envelope. Second, once an envelope is chosen, it cannot be exchanged for a different one. And third, the contents of the envelope are final and cannot be traded or shared with other guests.

What types of prizes can be found in the Sealed Envelope Game?

The prizes in the Sealed Envelope Game vary, but they can include discounts on Pampered Chef products, free products, exclusive offers, and even hostess credits. The prizes are chosen by the host and can change from party to party.

Is the Sealed Envelope Game mandatory at Pampered Chef parties?

No, the Sealed Envelope Game is not mandatory at Pampered Chef parties. It is often just a fun and exciting addition to the party, but guests are not obligated to participate if they do not wish to.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennie50