• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Host a Pampered Chef Party?

In summary, to host a Pampered Chef party, you can either contact a consultant or sign up to become one yourself. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, learn new cooking techniques, and spend time with friends and family. You do not need to provide any supplies for the party, as the consultant will bring everything needed. Pampered Chef parties are open to anyone, regardless of their cooking experience. To become a consultant, you can sign up through the company's website or through a current consultant and enjoy extra income, discounts, and training opportunities.
kaylateer
Hello Everyone.
I just signed up at the end of April 2015. I closed my first party yesterday. Im excited to be part of the Pampered Chef Team! Im from Southeastern Indiana!

Welcome to CS! Tell us a little more about your party - what did you make? Where was it?Mine was at home, with just a small group of about 6 friends. I was sooooo nervous. (needlessly)I remember I couldn't figure out how the measure-all worked, so friend showed me.3 recipes - app, main, and dessert, and it was way too much for the first 7-8 shows I did. After that I cut down to one recipe per show.

And, we're happy to have you here. Welcome.

Thank you ladies!
We had it at my sisters house. There were 6 guests. I had 350 in commission-able sales. Not as great as I was hoping my first party would go but Im happy with it! We made the cheesy chicken broccoli squares (from the season's best recipe book) on my sisters new pizza stone that she had ordered from a party I had hosted right before I signed up. It turned out great! I had one booking for June from her party. Im a little nervous that getting people to have parties will be my downfall. Im not a real pushy person and dont want to come across as being pushy. Any tips or suggestions are welcomed!! :)

It's good you're not pushy. Pushy is bad. Don't think of it as "getting people to have parties." Think of it as offering to help people get PC products free. After all, you don't think it's pushy when a server asks you'd like ketchup or offers the dessert choices. Here's basically what I say:
Are you ready to host your own party? If their answer is no: That's fine. I make sure I ask everyone. I'm afraid someone will think I didn't ask because I don't like them or don't think they'd be a good host.

1. How do I host a Pampered Chef party?

To host a Pampered Chef party, you can either contact a Pampered Chef consultant or sign up to become one yourself. As a consultant, you can host your own party and invite friends and family to shop the products. Alternatively, you can attend a party hosted by another consultant and shop for products there.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party allows you to earn free and discounted products. As a host, you will also have the opportunity to learn new cooking techniques and recipes from a Pampered Chef consultant. It's also a fun way to spend time with friends and family while shopping for great kitchen products.

3. Do I need to provide any supplies for the party?

No, as a host, you do not need to provide any supplies for the party. Your Pampered Chef consultant will bring all the necessary cooking and demonstration equipment. All you need to do is provide a space for the party and invite your guests.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef party if I don't know how to cook?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef parties are not just for experienced cooks, but for anyone who loves to cook or wants to learn new cooking techniques. Your consultant will provide demonstrations and tips for using the products, so you don't need to be an expert in the kitchen to host a successful party.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through the company's website or through a current consultant. Becoming a consultant allows you to earn extra income, get discounts on products, and attend exclusive training and events. You can also contact a Pampered Chef consultant to learn more about the process and benefits of becoming a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefAdriel
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Andrea Gavin
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DeniseT