• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Embrace a Healthier Lifestyle? Join Us in the Journey!

In summary, Deb is thanking the rest of the group for keeping the conversation going and helping her stay on track with her weight loss journey. She has lost 14 pounds so far and is determined to reach her goal by Mother's Day. She is focusing on the healthy aspect of her journey and is enjoying the fruits and vegetables she can eat. She is also finding balance and making sustainable changes. The group is providing support and encouragement for her to continue on her journey.
pampered_terry
Silver Member
Deb,
Thank you for keeping this going!!! I use to check this daily, some how got off my radar. It appeared out of no where today!!! Thank you to you and everyone else that posts!!!

You are welcome! Greg has been moving and I have been traveling so things have been light the last few weeks- but we will be back soon.

It helps me stay on track and not get discouraged. I have been doing this since Jan 2 and have lost 14 lbs. I don't have a scale so I only weigh in on Sundays at my daughters. I'm hoping to hit the 20lb mark by Mothers Day. I have a long way to go!!! But I'm determined to get there and it's going to take time. I'm trying to really focus on the "healthy" aspect of this journey. No more dieting for me!!! I did that for 30 yrs!!! I'm 60 now and I'm not giving up on myself!!! I'm trying to learn how to eat healthy and still enjoy life. I have to say, I'm loving the fact that I can eat a lot of veggies and fruit. I'm a bit of a sugar addict so this is a really big deal for me. I'm finding that I enjoy the fruits and veggies as much as I use to enjoy the sweets. I'm also really enjoying your posts!!! They are very informative!!! I'm looking forward to losing more weight and getting healthier!!! Thank you again!!! Keep up the good work!!! Hi there!Thank you for your kind words and for sharing your progress with us! Congratulations on your 14 pound weight loss so far, that is amazing! And I love your focus on the "healthy" aspect of this journey, that is so important. It's great to hear that you are enjoying the fruits and veggies and finding that you can still enjoy life while eating healthy. That's the key, finding balance and making sustainable changes. Keep up the great work and I have no doubt that you will reach your goal by Mother's Day. We are all rooting for you and here to support you every step of the way! Thank you for being a part of this community and for your encouragement. Let's keep going and becoming healthier versions of ourselves! :)

What is "Welcome Back to the Community!"?

"Welcome Back to the Community!" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef to welcome back Consultants who have been away from the business for a period of time. This event is a great opportunity to reconnect with the Pampered Chef community and learn about any updates or changes that may have occurred during your absence.

Who is eligible to attend "Welcome Back to the Community!"?

Any Pampered Chef Consultant who has been inactive for at least 6 months is eligible to attend "Welcome Back to the Community!"

How do I register for "Welcome Back to the Community!"?

You can register for "Welcome Back to the Community!" by logging into your Pampered Chef account and navigating to the "Events" section. From there, you can select the event and complete the registration process.

Is there a cost to attend "Welcome Back to the Community!"?

No, there is no cost to attend "Welcome Back to the Community!" This event is free for all eligible Consultants.

What can I expect at "Welcome Back to the Community!"?

"Welcome Back to the Community!" will include opportunities to connect with other Consultants, learn about new products and promotions, and receive training and support from Pampered Chef leaders. There will also be a special recognition ceremony for returning Consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Wendy Hopping
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Deb Hagen