• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! I'm Lost: Finding Thank You Letters & Partner Plus Download Issues

In summary, there are a few possible reasons why you may not be able to find your thank you letters and partner plus download. First, make sure you are logged into your Pampered Chef account and try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. To access your thank you letters and partner plus download, log into your account and click on the "Resources" tab. You can customize your letters and download by clicking on the "Edit" button and adding your own message and logo. There is no need to download any software to access these items. If you are having trouble downloading, try using a different browser or device, or contact customer service for assistance.
DTM2D
I am lost or something.

Can you help?

Were do I go to find the thank you letters. I need to send a letter out to the people who purchased from me, these are for outside orders placed through Partner Plus, but can't find the letters.

Also have any of you had problems with downloading for Pampered Partner Plus, I get an error message that says internal problems. This has only been since August 1st???????

I'm not on P3 yet and have uninstalled it in preparation to re-install and start using after my August shows so I won't be a lot of help except to say call tech support. They can help you with the error message problem and they would also be able to answer your other question too.

Definetely call HO for help with the errors you are getting.

You can access the Thank You letters in P3 by selecting Reports (up at the top) and then under contacts. HTH!

1. Why am I unable to find my thank you letters and partner plus download?

There could be a few reasons for this issue. First, make sure you are logged into your Pampered Chef account. If you are, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and then try again. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service for further assistance.

2. How do I access my thank you letters and partner plus download?

To access your thank you letters and partner plus download, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Resources" tab. From there, you can find the link to your thank you letters and partner plus download.

3. Can I customize my thank you letters and partner plus download?

Yes, you can customize your thank you letters and partner plus download by clicking on the "Edit" button next to each item. From there, you can add your own personalized message and logo.

4. Do I need to download any software to access my thank you letters and partner plus download?

No, you do not need to download any additional software to access your thank you letters and partner plus download. They are available online through your Pampered Chef account.

5. I am having trouble downloading my thank you letters and partner plus download. What should I do?

If you are having trouble downloading your thank you letters and partner plus download, try using a different browser or device. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJessica95765
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • emmabelle47
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies