• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gas Prices in Your Area: Get the Latest Info

In summary, the gas price data is updated in real time, and can be filtered by type of fuel. The information is collected from reliable sources and constantly monitored for accuracy. Users can also easily compare gas prices between different locations and there is a mobile app available for convenient access.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
Approximately how much is gas there?

it is fluctuating in the DFW area. I live in NRH and today it is as low as $2.79 to $2.83 in Arlington.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

I'm in Austin and I've seen it $2.79 - $2.99

Trish1953 said:
it is fluctuating in the DFW area. I live in NRH and today it is as low as $2.79 to $2.83 in Arlington.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

I'm jealous - it is $3.35 here!!!!

my bro in law & family were traveling down there by car and wanted to know what he was going to be paying.
Thanks for the info.

Try gasbuddy.com. You can search for gas prices by city, state, zip.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

1. How often is the gas price data updated?

The gas price data is updated in real time, so you can be sure you are getting the most current information for your area.

2. Can I filter the gas prices by type of fuel?

Yes, you can filter the gas prices by type of fuel, including regular, premium, and diesel.

3. How accurate is the gas price information?

The gas price data is collected from reliable sources and is constantly monitored for accuracy. However, gas prices can fluctuate frequently, so it is always best to double check with the gas station before filling up.

4. Can I compare gas prices between different locations?

Yes, you can easily compare gas prices between different locations to find the best deal in your area.

5. Is there a mobile app for accessing gas price information?

Yes, there is a mobile app available for both iOS and Android devices, making it convenient to check gas prices on the go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl