• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Tried Terriyaki Sauce with Honey over Cream Cheese and Crackers?

In summary, The Teriyaki Sauce with Honey is made with soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger, and sesame oil. It is gluten-free and does not contain any wheat, barley, or rye ingredients. It can be used as a marinade for meats, a glaze for vegetables, or as a dipping sauce for sushi or spring rolls. The sauce does not contain any preservatives and is made with all-natural ingredients. However, it is not suitable for vegetarians as it contains honey, which is considered an animal product.
sarahjmpc
Has anyone used this sauce over cream cheese with crackers? Thought I would try this at my open house tomorrow. Any other ideas would be great! Thanks

An idea I got from a TS rep was to spread cream chese in a pie plate and top with shredded chicken, then the teryaki sauce and then chopped peanuts and warm and serve as a dip for crackers

That sounds yummy & easy!!

What ingredients are in the Teriyaki Sauce with Honey?

The Teriyaki Sauce with Honey is made with soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger, and sesame oil.

Is the Teriyaki Sauce with Honey gluten-free?

Yes, the Teriyaki Sauce with Honey is gluten-free. It does not contain any wheat, barley, or rye ingredients.

How can I use the Teriyaki Sauce with Honey in my cooking?

The Teriyaki Sauce with Honey can be used as a marinade for meats, a glaze for vegetables, or as a dipping sauce for sushi or spring rolls.

Does the Teriyaki Sauce with Honey contain any preservatives?

No, the Teriyaki Sauce with Honey does not contain any preservatives. It is made with all-natural ingredients.

Is the Teriyaki Sauce with Honey suitable for vegetarians?

Unfortunately, the Teriyaki Sauce with Honey is not suitable for vegetarians as it contains honey, which is considered an animal product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JAE
  • krahema
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • pampcheflisa
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies