• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Tangy Pepper Pecan Brie Recipe: How to Prepare and Serve

In summary, Tangy Pepper Pecan Brie is a tasty appetizer made with brie cheese, tangy pepper jelly, and crunchy pecans. To make it, preheat your oven to 350 degrees, top a wheel of brie with pepper jelly and pecans, and bake for 10-12 minutes. You can use different types of cheese, and it will last for 3-4 days in the fridge if stored properly. It can also be made ahead of time for convenience at parties.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I am making this RIGHT NOW and I am confused. The recipe I printed from CC says to stem and seed the jalapeno. Do I dice it, or just leave it whole?

dice it up baby!

Thanks! I didn't get to write earlier, too busy! BUT THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!!!! I love that recipe! It was the first time I tried it!

1. What is Tangy Pepper Pecan Brie?

Tangy Pepper Pecan Brie is a delicious and savory appetizer made with brie cheese, tangy pepper jelly, and crunchy pecans. It's perfect for entertaining or as a tasty snack.

2. How do I make Tangy Pepper Pecan Brie?

To make Tangy Pepper Pecan Brie, preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Place a wheel of brie cheese on a baking dish and top it with a layer of tangy pepper jelly. Sprinkle chopped pecans on top. Bake for 10-12 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve with crackers or sliced baguette.

3. Can I use a different type of cheese?

Yes, you can use a different type of cheese if you prefer. Soft and creamy cheese like camembert or goat cheese also work well with this recipe.

4. How long will Tangy Pepper Pecan Brie last in the fridge?

Tangy Pepper Pecan Brie can last for 3-4 days in the fridge if stored in an airtight container. Make sure to let it come to room temperature before serving for the best flavor.

5. Can I make Tangy Pepper Pecan Brie ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the Tangy Pepper Pecan Brie ahead of time and store it in the fridge until ready to bake. It's a great make-ahead appetizer for parties and gatherings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Get_Pampered
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • CookingwithMary
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies