• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Table Cloth/Runner for Vendor Shows

In summary, the standard size for a vendor show table is 6 feet long by 30 inches wide and it is recommended to use a table cloth or runner that is at least 9 feet long for a polished look. Stain-resistant options are available, such as the Microfiber Table Runner. Custom embroidery services are also offered for personalization. Most of the table cloths and runners are machine washable, but it is recommended to check the care instructions. Materials used for the table cloths and runners include cotton, linen, and microfiber.
JenniferB
I am interested in Pampered Chef table cloth or runner to display for vendor shows. Please email me at [email protected] I would greatly appreciate it.Thank you,
Jennifer

Sill searching for table cloth/runner for vendor shows. Please email me at [email protected]

1. What size table cloth/runner should I use for vendor shows?

The standard size for a vendor show table is typically 6 feet long by 30 inches wide. We recommend using a table cloth or runner that is at least 9 feet long to cover the table and drape over the edges for a polished look.

2. Do you have any table cloths/runners that are stain-resistant?

Yes, we offer several stain-resistant options for our table cloths and runners. Our Microfiber Table Runner is a popular choice as it is both stylish and easy to clean.

3. Can I personalize a table cloth/runner with my company logo?

Absolutely! We offer custom embroidery services for our table cloths and runners. Contact our customer service team to learn more about our personalization options.

4. Are your table cloths/runners machine washable?

Most of our table cloths and runners are machine washable. However, we recommend checking the care instructions on the specific product you are interested in to ensure proper cleaning and maintenance.

5. What material are your table cloths/runners made of?

We offer a variety of materials for our table cloths and runners, including cotton, linen, and microfiber. Each product listing will specify the material used for that particular item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Catherine Faulconer
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sjoneschef
  • Jessica Miller
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
  • Cyork2114