• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Feriale Yan's Unconventional Praise of Our Products

In summary, Yan said that our line of products are better than what she had to offer and that she was glad they got rid of the fly swatter. She also said that people love our products and that they can be used for more than just swatting flies.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Back in 2008, when I attended National Conference, Feriale Yan praised our line of products and said they were nothing like what she had to sell, like onion goggles and fly swatters.

"They actually had a fly swatter," she said. "I was so glad when they got rid of that thing. I mean, who wants to think about flies when they're talking about food?"

I'm glad she's not in her grave, because if she was she'd be spinning in it!

Yeah, like that thing's going to motivate me to have 2 shows in June ... and like it's going to motivate our customers to spend $60 in July.

I suppose we can tell our customers it can be used for more than just swatting flies!

A LOT of people loved the Super Swat and a lot of people miss it and ask about it even still. It's fun, tongue in cheek fun. I remember telling people "and here is our most essential grilling tool". It has a tweezers and a "dust pan" to make it easier to pick up the bug. We still use ours out on the deck and on the occasional fly that gets in the house. Talk about how long PC has been around for a long time and we've had a lot of things come and go and this is one they had fun with. Make it fun. Even roll your eyes if you want to.

I actually use mine a lot. I did a show for all guys when they first came out and they loved it - sold 10 or 12 of them at that show!!

I have my original from 1990. I love it! I used to show it at every show and it was a hit. But I wish they would have brought it back at a special price instead of free for over $60.

Play it up! Show it and say, "...and for the closet dominatrix in you..." ;) I mean, it's already pink and black!

I've been hearing about this product since I joined PC in 2007. There are a lot of people who miss it so I'm happy for them that it's back. My son would never let me use it -- he has to catch the flies that get inside and take them out to set them free. Silly kid.Shari in TX

Like the updated colors- mine is 1980's country blue.

Have to say - I never heard of Pampered Chef having a fly swatter & I thought it was off the mark, too. I would much rather have had something else. However, I've been surprised before at what people love, so I'm interested to see how it goes over at my shows.

Everybody's taste is different. For example, I'd rather see the Super Swat back in the catalog vs. that ugly Tea Bird. But that's my taste. The SuperSwat is a FUN item. but you're not gonna build a demo around it. As someone else mentioned, it can be a cross sell product with our outdoor products. I still use the one they handed out at NC several years ago.

I think the Tea Bird is adorable and I don't even drink tea. I have customer's who don't cook or want most of our other products who came to shows just because of the super swat. When it came up in the outlet a few years ago, I bought 10 of them and had customers FIGHTING over them.Some things work for some customers and consultants and not others. It is one of the best fly swatters I've ever used (weighted correctly).

I love my Super Swat! I've had it for years and can't imagine using one of those flimsy dollar store ones. When you need a flyswatter, you might as well use the best :)

If I had not heard about the Super Swat from a customer who was desperate to get her hands on one again, I might have thought it was weird. Well, okay, I do think it's a little weird. But my customer went on and on and on and ON about how wonderful that fly swatter was....and all I could say was, "I can certainly let someone know that this item needs to be brought back." I am now looking forward to this oldie-but-goodie coming back this summer, and I am here to tell you, it is going to help me book at least one show!!!

I always sold a lot of them when they were in the catalog. I'm thrilled to see it come back

I've used mine twice this month. It does work really well and the sweeping edge with the dustpan is very convenient. My husband actually decided to keep it on front of our full-size freezer so we could find it when we need it! I know I earned it free sometime in my 13 years of business...probably when Jay Christopher's book came out since it was HIS favorite item! I may not earn the free one this year as I'm taking a 2-week driving vacation in June (although I have reached out to two people at our destination to see if they will host!), but I love the closet dominatrix idea! Mine is black/gray.

What is "Feriale Yan's Unconventional Praise of Our Products"?

"Feriale Yan's Unconventional Praise of Our Products" is a blog written by a satisfied customer who shares their personal experiences and positive reviews of Pampered Chef products.

Why should I read "Feriale Yan's Unconventional Praise of Our Products"?

Reading "Feriale Yan's Unconventional Praise of Our Products" can give you insight into the real-life experiences of someone who has used Pampered Chef products and loved them, helping you make informed decisions about your purchases.

Are the reviews in "Feriale Yan's Unconventional Praise of Our Products" biased or sponsored?

No, the reviews in "Feriale Yan's Unconventional Praise of Our Products" are not biased or sponsored. They are honest and genuine opinions from a happy customer.

Can I trust the reviews in "Feriale Yan's Unconventional Praise of Our Products"?

Yes, you can trust the reviews in "Feriale Yan's Unconventional Praise of Our Products". They are based on personal experiences and are not influenced by any outside factors.

Where can I find "Feriale Yan's Unconventional Praise of Our Products"?

"Feriale Yan's Unconventional Praise of Our Products" can be found on the Pampered Chef website, as well as on various social media platforms and blogs. You can also search for it using any search engine.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferlynne
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Lisa/ChefBear