• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Fresh Summer Products with Our Trifold Flyer | Get Your Copy Now!

In summary, the Summer Products Flyer contains a variety of products perfect for outdoor entertaining, such as the Grill Pan, Citrus Press, and Deluxe Outdoor Cooking Set. There are several promotions and discounts available, including a "Buy One, Get One Half Off" deal and a free gift with purchase for orders over $75. Customers can also use their Pampered Chef rewards points towards the purchase of any products in the flyer. While many products are dishwasher safe, it is recommended to check the individual product descriptions for specific care instructions. There is no limit on the number of items that can be purchased from the flyer, but some products may have limited stock.
cochef
Gold Member
Would someone kindly consider emailing me a copy of trifold flyer for the Salad in a Jar products. I only need one copy and have to order 25 to get one! Wish they would give the option on the website to print one but they didn't. Thanks in advance. My email is [email protected].

I would love a flyer of the summer products as well. I am so bad on the computer. [email protected]
Thanks in advance :)

I would like one as well. I have some on order but I have not gotten them yet TIA!
[email protected]

I came to the site looking to see if anyone has put together anything like the Summer Helper flyer. I don't know that you can get it in any form other then ordering it from Pampered Chef... IDK but I will certainly be checking back to see if anyone uploads anything! Thank you in advanced if someone does come up with something =)

What are the featured products in the Summer Products Flyer?

The Summer Products Flyer features a variety of products perfect for outdoor entertaining, including our Grill Pan, Citrus Press, and Deluxe Outdoor Cooking Set.

Are there any promotions or discounts available for the Summer Products Flyer?

Yes, there are several promotions and discounts available for the Summer Products Flyer. Customers can take advantage of our "Buy One, Get One Half Off" deal on select products, as well as receive a free gift with purchase for orders over $75.

Can I use my Pampered Chef rewards points to purchase items from the Summer Products Flyer?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef rewards points towards the purchase of any products featured in the Summer Products Flyer. Simply redeem your points at checkout.

Are the products in the Summer Products Flyer dishwasher safe?

Many of the products in the Summer Products Flyer are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend checking the individual product descriptions for specific care instructions.

Is there a limit on the number of items I can purchase from the Summer Products Flyer?

No, there is no limit on the number of items you can purchase from the Summer Products Flyer. However, some products may have limited stock, so we recommend ordering early to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ltricarico
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ltricarico
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • IvoryCat
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies