• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Simple Cold Pasta Salads for Summertime

In summary, the conversation was about finding cold pasta salad recipes for summer that can be served as a side dish or main dish. There are two recipes that were suggested: Bow Tie Pasta with Feta Cheese and Sun-dried Tomatoes and Lemony Orzo Salad. Both recipes include pasta, vegetables, and feta cheese. These recipes can be modified to omit olives or cilantro. Another recipe, Collasal Chopped Salad, is from the South Beach Diet 2007. The
OK-Tab, where in Alabama are you from?? I grew up in Ozark and went to college at Auburn!

I use rotini pasta, Italian dressing, diced cucumber, red & green peppers, shredded Parmesan cheese, salt & pepper to taste. That's it. Pretty plain but tasty.

You could add carrots & yellow squash or zucchini & pepperoni. Sometimes I add bacon bits. For a different flavor, change the dressing & veggies. I don't think you could go wrong.

stacywhitlow said:
I use rotini pasta, Italian dressing, diced cucumber, red & green peppers, shredded Parmesan cheese, salt & pepper to taste. That's it. Pretty plain but tasty.

You could add carrots & yellow squash or zucchini & pepperoni. Sometimes I add bacon bits. For a different flavor, change the dressing & veggies. I don't think you could go wrong.

Mmmmmm BACON! What a glorious thing---bacon!

My favorite PC recipe is the asian summer salad. In fact, made it for a bbq yesterday.

But I am thinking that I am going to use part sesame oil/part veggie oil next time. I will post the recipe here later.

Kitchen Diva said:
Mmmmmm BACON! What a glorious thing---bacon!

Everytime I hear the word Bacon I think, "Beggin strips, dogs don't know its not bacon."

My kids quoted that commercial ALL last summer!

That is sooo not bacon! :) I love bacon. My dogs won't eat those beggin' strips for some reason. LOL

Kitchen Diva said:
That is sooo not bacon! :) I love bacon. My dogs won't eat those beggin' strips for some reason. LOL

It DEFINITELY is not bacon - I too love bacon! My dogs will eat those though, but they love pig ears more than anything!

The kids just like the commercial.

Sammie's favorite actually for the last 2 years is...

"There might be bugs on some of you mugs, but there ain't no bugs on me!" :sing:

janetupnorth said:
It DEFINITELY is not bacon - I too love bacon! My dogs will eat those though, but they love pig ears more than anything!

The kids just like the commercial.

Sammie's favorite actually for the last 2 years is...

"There might be bugs on some of you mugs, but there ain't no bugs on me!"
:sing:

That's Micah's favorite too! In fact, it's a family favorite....and just so you know how corny we are here - we all stop what we are doing and sing along when the commercial comes on!:eek:

ChefBeckyD said:
That's Micah's favorite too! In fact, it's a family favorite....and just so you know how corny we are here - we all stop what we are doing and sing along when the commercial comes on!:eek:

that's corny???:cry:
we love that commercial!

ChefBeckyD said:

Just sing? It's sing and all out dance around here! :thumbup:

<h2>1. What are some simple cold pasta salad recipes for summertime?</h2><p>Here are six delicious and easy cold pasta salad recipes for summer:</p><ul><li>Classic Macaroni Salad</li><li>Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad</li><li>Greek Orzo Pasta Salad</li><li>Tuna and Veggie Pasta Salad</li><li>Caprese Pasta Salad</li><li>Asian Noodle Salad</li></ul><p>These recipes can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by searching online.</p><h2>2. Can you suggest some cold pasta salads with meat?</h2><p>Absolutely! Here are a few ideas for cold pasta salads with meat:</p><ul><li>Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad</li><li>Tuna and Veggie Pasta Salad</li><li>Grilled Shrimp and Pasta Salad</li><li>Italian Pasta Salad with Salami and Pepperoni</li><li>BBQ Chicken Ranch Pasta Salad</li><li>BLT Pasta Salad</li></ul><p>You can find these recipes on the Pampered Chef website or by searching online.</p><h2>3. Are there any cold pasta salads that don't use meat?</h2><p>Yes, there are plenty of delicious meatless cold pasta salads to choose from! Here are a few options:</p><ul><li>Greek Orzo Pasta Salad</li><li>Caprese Pasta Salad</li><li>Summer Vegetable Pasta Salad</li><li>Creamy Avocado Pasta Salad</li><li>Mediterranean Pasta Salad</li><li>Vegetarian Ranch Pasta Salad</li></ul><p>You can find these recipes on the Pampered Chef website or by searching online.</p><h2>4. Are there any cold pasta salads that use cream-based dressings?</h2><p>Yes, there are several delicious options for cold pasta salads with cream-based dressings. Here are a few ideas:</p><ul><li>Classic Macaroni Salad</li><li>BLT Pasta Salad</li><li>Creamy Ranch Pasta Salad</li><li>Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad</li><li>Creamy Avocado Pasta Salad</li><li>Loaded Baked Potato Pasta Salad</li></ul><p>You can find these recipes on the Pampered Chef website or by searching online.</p><h2>5. Can you recommend any cold pasta salads for serving as a main dish?</h2><p>Yes, here are a few cold pasta salads that can be served as a main dish:</p><ul><li>Asian Noodle Salad</li><li>Tuna and Veggie Pasta Salad</li><li>Grilled Shrimp and Pasta Salad</li><li>BBQ Chicken Ranch Pasta Salad</li><li>Italian Pasta Salad with Salami and Pepperoni</li><li>Summer Vegetable Pasta Salad</li></ul><p>Add some fresh fruit on the side and you have a perfect meal for those hot summer days!</p>

1. What are some simple cold pasta salad recipes for summertime?

Here are six delicious and easy cold pasta salad recipes for summer:

• Classic Macaroni Salad
  • Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
  • Greek Orzo Pasta Salad
  • Tuna and Veggie Pasta Salad
  • Caprese Pasta Salad
  • Asian Noodle Salad

These recipes can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by searching online.

2. Can you suggest some cold pasta salads with meat?

Absolutely! Here are a few ideas for cold pasta salads with meat:

• Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
  • Grilled Shrimp and Pasta Salad
  • Italian Pasta Salad with Salami and Pepperoni
  • BBQ Chicken Ranch Pasta Salad
  • BLT Pasta Salad

You can find these recipes on the Pampered Chef website or by searching online.

3. Are there any cold pasta salads that don't use meat?

Yes, there are plenty of delicious meatless cold pasta salads to choose from! Here are a few options:

• Greek Orzo Pasta Salad
  • Caprese Pasta Salad
  • Summer Vegetable Pasta Salad
  • Creamy Avocado Pasta Salad
  • Mediterranean Pasta Salad
  • Vegetarian Ranch Pasta Salad

4. Are there any cold pasta salads that use cream-based dressings?

Yes, there are several delicious options for cold pasta salads with cream-based dressings. Here are a few ideas:

• Classic Macaroni Salad
  • BLT Pasta Salad
  • Creamy Ranch Pasta Salad
  • Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
  • Creamy Avocado Pasta Salad
  • Loaded Baked Potato Pasta Salad

5. Can you recommend any cold pasta salads for serving as a main dish?

Yes, here are a few cold pasta salads that can be served as a main dish:

• Asian Noodle Salad
  • Grilled Shrimp and Pasta Salad
  • BBQ Chicken Ranch Pasta Salad
  • Italian Pasta Salad with Salami and Pepperoni
  • Summer Vegetable Pasta Salad

Add some fresh fruit on the side and you have a perfect meal for those hot summer days!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda K.
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • JAE
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jenf
Replies