• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Flour Shaker Discontinued? Quick Q&A

In summary, the Flour Shaker is still available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website, but may be temporarily listed as "out of stock" due to high demand or inventory shortages. It is not available for purchase in stores, but free shipping is offered on orders over $99. There is no newer version of the Flour Shaker currently available, and it can be used for a variety of dry ingredients but not recommended for use with wet or sticky ingredients.
PamperedDor
Gold Member
I have a quick question - is the flour shaker discontinued? I can't find it in the catty and don't remember if it was discontinued!

ughhhh nevermind.... I found it! LOL

Yes, the flour shaker has been discontinued by Pampered Chef. It is no longer available for purchase.

1. Is the Flour Shaker still available for purchase?

Yes, the Flour Shaker is still available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website.

2. Why is the Flour Shaker listed as "out of stock" on the website?

The Flour Shaker may be listed as "out of stock" due to high demand or temporary inventory shortages. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and recommend checking back periodically for availability.

3. Can I purchase the Flour Shaker in stores?

Unfortunately, the Flour Shaker is only available for purchase online through the Pampered Chef website. However, we do offer free shipping on orders over $99.

4. Is there a newer version of the Flour Shaker available?

No, the Flour Shaker is a classic Pampered Chef product and there are no plans for a newer version at this time.

5. Can I use the Flour Shaker for other dry ingredients besides flour?

Yes, the Flour Shaker can be used for a variety of dry ingredients such as powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and cornstarch. It is not recommended for use with wet or sticky ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebinNC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jestframes
  • Dina Atnip