• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Strawberry Cream Trifle Recipe?

In summary, there is a recipe for a Strawberry Cream Trifle that can be found by searching the section of recipes on CC. The recipe calls for sliced almonds, pound cake, fresh and frozen strawberries, lemon juice, yogurt, pudding mix, whipped topping, and powdered sugar. It can be made ahead of time and serves 12 people. A strawberry fan can also be added for decoration.
sunnygirl in nd
Do you know where I could find this recipe?

I don't know about this one. Do they mean the Strawberry Coconut Tres-Leches Trifle?

It's an older seasons best recipe, about 2-3 years back. You can get it on CC by searching that section of the recipes.

I know you can search for it, but I had it already typed up so here you go:

Strawberry Cream Trifle

1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
1 pkg (10.75 oz) frozen pound cake, thawed
1 qt. fresh strawberries
1 container (16 oz) frozen sliced strawberries in syrup, thawed
1 lemon
3 containers (8 oz each) blended strawberry yogurt
1 pkg (3.4 oz) cheesecake instant pudding and pie filling
1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
Powdered sugar

Coarsely chop almonds using Food Chopper. Cut pound cake into 1-in. cubes using Color Coated Bread Knife; set aside. Set aside one strawberry for garnish. Hull remaining strawberries and cut into quarters. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine fresh and frozen strawberries; mix well.

Juice lemon using Juicer to measure 2 tbsp juice. In Stainless (4-qt.) Mixing Bowl, whisk lemon juice, yogurt and pudding mix until smooth using Stainless Whisk; immediately fold in 1 cup of the whipped topping.

To assemble trifle, place one-third of the pound cake cubes into bottom of Trifle Bowl. Top pound cake with one-third of the strawberry mixture. Top with half of the yogurt mixture, spreading evenly. Sprinkle with one-third of the almonds. Repeat layers one time. Top with remaining pound cake cubes and remaining strawberry mixture.

To garnish, spread remaining whipped topping over top of trifle, forming a flat surface using Small Spreader. Sprinkle remaining almonds over whipped topping. Sprinkle with powdered sugar using Flour/Sugar Shaker. Create strawberry fan with reserved strawberry; place into center of trifle.

Yield: 12 servings

Cook's Tip: To toast almonds, place almonds into Small Micro-Cooker; microwave on HIGH 1-2 minutes or until golden brown, stirring after each 30-second interval. Cool completely.

Vanilla or white chocolate pudding and pie filling can be substituted for the cheesecake pudding, if desired. If using vanilla pudding, add 6-8 drops of red food coloring for a pinker color, if desired.

To make a strawberry fan, open the Egg Slicer Plus and place the strawberry stem end down; slice most of the way through it with wires. Remove the strawberry from the wires and gently fan out the slices.

Thanks for sharing the typed version, Shari, I can't wait to try it!

Is this recipe ok made ahead of time? I need to make it tonight for a get together tomorrow night.

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Strawberry Cream Trifle?

The recipe calls for 1 pound of fresh strawberries, 1/4 cup of sugar, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 8 ounces of cream cheese, 1 cup of heavy cream, 1/4 cup of powdered sugar, and 1 angel food cake.

2. Can I use frozen strawberries instead of fresh?

While fresh strawberries are preferred for optimal flavor and texture, you can use thawed frozen strawberries if necessary. Just make sure to drain any excess liquid before using them in the recipe.

3. How do I assemble the trifle?

To assemble the trifle, start by slicing the angel food cake into 1-inch cubes. In a separate bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth. In another bowl, whip the heavy cream and powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. Layer the cake cubes, cream cheese mixture, and sliced strawberries in a trifle dish, repeating until all ingredients are used. Finish with a layer of whipped cream on top.

4. Can I make this trifle ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this trifle ahead of time. However, it is best to assemble it no more than 24 hours before serving to ensure the cake stays moist and the strawberries stay fresh. Keep the trifle refrigerated until ready to serve.

5. Can I substitute the angel food cake with a different type of cake?

Yes, you can use a different type of cake such as pound cake or sponge cake in place of angel food cake. Just make sure to cut the cake into cubes before using in the trifle.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mgranich
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ARA in PA
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
myinnerchef
  • Deb V