• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stop Sell Stickers: A Guide for Covered Bakers and Decorators

In summary, the stop sell stickers are just for the depp covered baker, but the decorator bottles are also stop sell. I've gotten all my back order stuff so they should be about caught up. Hopefully in January we can start selling them again!
SERVEITUPSONYA
are the stop sell stickers just for the depp covered baker?? or are the decorator bottles also stop sell??? i cannot find my email. thanks for you help.:confused:

Both are on Stop Sell. I've gotten all my back order stuff so they should be about caught up. Hopefully in January we can start selling them again!

I wish we would be able to sell them in December. Many of the people who want them wanted to have them for decorating Christmas cookies. I don't even know if they'll bother to get them if they have to wait for January.

Although one guest wanted the deep covered baker last Friday & she put maybe on her door prize slip but wouldn't set a date. You can bet I'll be calling her when they are off stop sell to find out if she wants to host a show to get it cheaper!

I know! I lost a sell on the decorator bottle set too due to the stop sell. I'm sad :(

I have lost several sales because of this. I am now doing personal Gift certificates for these items.

Will they be sending the stickers automatically with an order of catalogs? I think I remember reading this but am not sure.

Thanks for the help!

I just received catalogs and automatically got the stickers. I only labeled what I immediately needed in hopes they will come off stop sell.

chefjeanine said:
Will they be sending the stickers automatically with an order of catalogs? I think I remember reading this but am not sure.

Thanks for the help!

I believe that is how I read it. I will be getting some catalogs any day now and will know then

Cheers

tracymagu said:
I just received catalogs and automatically got the stickers.

THANK YOU!

I think the stickers are a terrible idea....I was very disappointed with the way the stop sell was handled. It seems to me that having to go through dozens of catalogs and put little stickers on, which will eventually (hopefully) have to be removed, is a colossal waste of time. I decided to handle the situation by printing a post card sized sheet with the stop sell info on it and am using the stickers to secure one sheet to each of my catalogs. That way I won't have to belabor the point during my presentation, and it'll be easier to take them off if we are ever able to sell the products.

This was so disappointing to my customers. I have lost hundreds of dollars worth of sales because of this.

On the bright side, I do have a host who is going to book a catalog show in February (if the covered baker is available by then, so she can get all the orders that weren't available at her cooking show this month. I am happy she is going to do that, and might just add a bunch of other covered bakers to her show from all my other customers. Or I might do it myself.

I'm handling the situation a different way. . .I don't even talk about it. I put the stickers in the catalogs. I have had only a few people ask me about the products during check-out. So far, it has not even been mentioned during a show. I'm not avoiding a discussion, just don't see a reason to talk about something that can't be changed.

Am I losing $100s in sales? If I am, I don't know.

1. What are Stop Sell Stickers?

Stop Sell Stickers are small adhesive labels used to indicate that a particular product is no longer available for purchase. They are often placed on products that have been discontinued or are temporarily out of stock.

2. How do I use Stop Sell Stickers?

Stop Sell Stickers are easy to use - simply peel off the backing and place the sticker on the product. Make sure to stick it in a visible location so customers are aware that the product is no longer available for purchase.

3. Can I customize Stop Sell Stickers with my own logo or message?

Yes, you can! Pampered Chef offers customizable Stop Sell Stickers that you can personalize with your own logo or message. This is a great way to promote your business while also informing customers about discontinued products.

4. Are Stop Sell Stickers reusable?

No, Stop Sell Stickers are meant for one-time use only. Once they have been applied to a product, they cannot be removed and reapplied. If you need to remove the sticker, we recommend using a label remover solution.

5. Do I need to use Stop Sell Stickers on all discontinued products?

We highly recommend using Stop Sell Stickers on all discontinued products to prevent confusion and disappointment for customers. However, it is ultimately up to your discretion as a consultant whether or not to use the stickers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookinwithjen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
cookinwithjen
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
naekelsey
Replies