• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waiting to Reuse a Stone: How Long Should You Wait?

In summary, you can use a stone as soon as it is clean. Just be careful not to shock it and enjoy the delicious clubhouse chicken squares!
northern_sunshine
how long after washing and drying should you wait to use a stone? I want to test out the clubhouse chicken squares tonight before my show tomorrow night but needed to wash the stone cause I used it last night.

TIA!

You do not need to wait at all.

Robin

It is just like anything else. Once it's clean, it's ready to use! The only other consideration would be, if it's really hot or really cold, you'd want to wait until it reaches room temperature, to avoid shocking it.

Enjoy! Those clubhouse chicken squares are really yummy!! Just don't skimp on the toppings, and I'm sure you'll love it, too!!

Paula

I have towel dried mine and used it immediately. I treat it just as anything else.

OK, I worry about them cracking. I think I need a second large bar pan cause I use mine so much!

I just made them at my show last night! I never had time to try them before the show, but they loved them! I didn't actually make them (the guests did) since it was an Amazing Race show.

They do seem super simple (and sitting here I just remembered that I forgot the garlic...d'oh!) Mayo isn't really my cup of tea, so it's not something that I would generally eat, but everyone I tell about them thinks they sound delish!

Okay, don't mean to be dumb here, but where is the clubhouse chicken squares recipe?

It's in the All the Best cookbook. It's been typed out here many times - it's a favorite with consultants and customers.

You can find many PC recipes on this website:
www.joycesfinecooking.com

Just be careful who you give this site address to, if you want to sell any cookbooks!! lol

Paula

northern_sunshine said:
They do seem super simple (and sitting here I just remembered that I forgot the garlic...d'oh!) Mayo isn't really my cup of tea, so it's not something that I would generally eat, but everyone I tell about them thinks they sound delish!

I don't like mayo either, but there is a lot more cream cheese in this recipe then mayo!

The mayo is really just there to make the cream cheese a little more spreadable. And to help it go farther.

1. How long should I wait to reuse a Pampered Chef stone?

It is recommended to wait at least 20 minutes before reusing a Pampered Chef stone to allow it to cool down completely.

2. Can I speed up the cooling process for my Pampered Chef stone?

Yes, you can speed up the cooling process by placing your stone in a cool, dry place or running it under cold water.

3. What happens if I try to use my Pampered Chef stone before it has fully cooled?

If you try to use your stone before it has fully cooled, it may crack or break due to the extreme temperature difference.

4. How can I tell if my Pampered Chef stone is cool enough to reuse?

You can tell if your Pampered Chef stone is cool enough to reuse by touching the surface. If it is still warm to the touch, it needs more time to cool.

5. Is there a maximum amount of time I should wait before reusing my Pampered Chef stone?

There is no maximum amount of time you should wait before reusing your Pampered Chef stone. As long as it has fully cooled, it is safe to use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• apriljc
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
apriljc
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies