• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Stoneware Sales: Tips and Tricks from a Successful Seller

In summary, the consultants have had varying levels of success with stoneware sales this month. Some have experienced high sales, with one consultant even selling close to 100 pieces, while others have had more moderate results. One consultant mentioned having a delivery issue with their stoneware, leading them to have their orders shipped to their own house instead. Another consultant mentioned offering free shipping as an extra incentive for stoneware sales. Overall, stoneware seems to be a popular product among customers.
rennea
Gold Member
How has everyone's stoneware sales been this month? Mine have been crazy:thumbup: My show from Sunday is going to be so heavy when it comes in. I am having the show shipped to me because our delivery guy likes to play football with the boxes and I want to be able to take care of any breakage right away.

I had 12 buying guests and sold 18 pieces of stoneware:)

Mine were pretty good. I just had a fundraiser sent to my house and luckily for all of us they put the stoneware in several different boxes. One lady alone ordered 6 pieces of stoneware.

I sold very little stoneware in November. It was strange because I thought I would sell a lot more! Mainly the Hosts bought it...

not as many as I thought I would..... most people wished it was all of the stoneware

rennea said:
How has everyone's stoneware sales been this month? Mine have been crazy:thumbup: My show from Sunday is going to be so heavy when it comes in. I am having the show shipped to me because our delivery guy likes to play football with the boxes and I want to be able to take care of any breakage right away.I had 12 buying guests and sold 18 pieces of stoneware:)
I've seen other consultants mention that they've had the products delivered to their house rather than to the hostess's house. How do you do that? Do extra shipping charges apply? BTW, my November Stoneware sales were so-so. I even offered free shipping to folks that ordered Stoneware.

I had 56 pieces sold, but not all of it was the sale Stones. People around here do love their stones.

bdubchef said:
I've seen other consultants mention that they've had the products delivered to their house rather than to the hostess's house. How do you do that? Do extra shipping charges apply? BTW, my November Stoneware sales were so-so. I even offered free shipping to folks that ordered Stoneware.

Shipping is the same. Put host's name and the put c/o you name under it.

My stoneware sales were very high as well. I think my last host for November ended up ordering 8 stones herself!

I sold close to 100 stones, I actually need to count them up because I am curious. So far only one broken stone has been reported.

What is Stoneware?

Stoneware is a type of clay-based ceramic that is fired at a high temperature, resulting in a durable and non-porous surface that is perfect for cooking and baking.

Why should I invest in Stoneware?

Stoneware is a great investment for any kitchen because it is versatile, durable, and can be used for a variety of cooking methods. It also distributes heat evenly, resulting in perfectly cooked food every time.

How do I care for my Stoneware?

Caring for Stoneware is easy! After use, simply wash it with warm water and a mild soap. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials, as they can damage the surface. Also, make sure to let your Stoneware cool completely before placing it in the dishwasher.

Can I use Stoneware in the microwave and oven?

Yes, Stoneware is safe to use in the microwave and oven. It can withstand high temperatures and is perfect for cooking and reheating food.

Is Stoneware safe for my health?

Yes, Stoneware is safe for your health. It is made from natural materials and does not contain any harmful chemicals. It is also non-porous, so it does not absorb any flavors or odors from food.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• missyciccolella
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Rhonskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies