• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Delicious Stoneware Recipes for Your Next Show!

In summary, Wendy's favorite recipes to do on Stoneware at a show are the rings/braids/wreaths herself - they always seem to go over well, and taste great. She recommends the DCB with the 30minute chicken and 10 minute tenderloin, and the beef enchilada casserole in the 29 Min to Dinner - Do it all in the mico - brown meat in micro cooker assemble then micro DCB.
stefani2
I am curious, which recipes are you favorite to do on Stoneware at a Show? (oven, freezer, or microwave recipes)......

I like doing the rings/braids/wreaths myself - they always seem to go over well at show - have that wow factor and taste great as well! That way you can show off the round stone or the large bar pan or rectangle stone. I know a lot of consultants have had great success with the DCB with the 30minute chicken and 10 minute tenderloin. And using stoneware in January is a great way to make everyone want to have it (since it's on sale too!)

I made the Warm Carmel Brownies at a few shows this year and really loved it!
It's such an easy recipe that looks fancy and people love it!

I'm also planning on showing the Jerk Chicken Nachos and 20-Min Ribs in Jan shows for Super Bowl party ideas

I always do a ring. The guest are always impressed with the ring because it looks good (like you did more work than you actually did), and whatever ring recipe you use it always taste great. The guest alway eat my rings all up. I tried doing a wreath once (at home, not at a show) and it came out to doughy. Maybe I didn't put it together right, but it just didn't work out for me. But the ring is always a hit, and it helps me sell lots of stoneware.

And after showcasing the rings - I tend to sell a lot of the All the Best cookbooks - my highest selling cookbook.

I like the beef enchilada casserole in the 29 Min to Dinner - Do it all in the mico - brown meat in micro cooker assemble then micro DCB.

I also like cakes in the fluted stone... I haven't done any in a while though.

fluted stonewareDo you put it in the oven or microwave?

Stoneware Sales = $Microwave, then use top stoneware seller Sondra Verva's words about stoneware being "a size and a shape". attached are some of documents she has shared. Cross sell each piece to doing SEVERAL jobs and you will sell multiples at each show.

And, use the spritzer (along with Spritzer Secret...burp it each time after use, releasing pressure or the seal wears out) as an awesome $10 add-on sale.

God Bless You!

-praying for Paige and her family-

Attachments

• 25 reasons to LOVE your Baking Stone.doc
    26 KB · Views: 676
  • Stoneware 101.doc
    32 KB · Views: 779
  • Microwave Cakes.doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 573
  • MICROWAVECAKERECIPES[2].doc
    88 KB · Views: 637
  • Kitchen Spritzer.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 532
thank youthese are great ideas and tips!....thank you. I am going to use them at my Stoneware Class...

stefani2 said:
Do you put it in the oven or microwave?
I do both. In the micro I think it takes around 10 minutes. Super quick and impresses everyone!

Micro, Freezer, Oven?What do you guys suggest for doing a recipe in each: Microwave, Oven, and Freezer?

I'm not trying to stray, and in my mind it is related...The cran-almond crunch bark required the stone be in the freezer so the bark would set up faster (worked great by the way).
So that got me thinking (I know scary thought:eek: )...if I were power cooking and needed to flash freeze meat (for instance breaded chicken) so all I would need to do is thaw and then cook the meat...
If the stone were in the freezer and very chilled, then I put the meat on it (or on top of parchment paper and then on the stone) and back into the freezer to freeze so I could place in a zip-lock for future use, would the process of freezing speed up?

Anyone know?

stefani2 said:
What do you guys suggest for doing a recipe in each: Microwave, Oven, and Freezer?
Lasagna for the freezer!

Hi everyone

Ive recently joined Pampered Chef in UK and I would love it if you could give me some hints on how to host parties - what has worked for you - recipes - basically anything you think may help me.

Thank you
Wendy:)

I know this is an old thread, but was wondering if there is a file that focuses on rings?

Check under the Recipe Thread and you'll find a sticky named Recipes by Product. Then check under round or rect. stones and see if one is there.
Also in the All The Best Cookbook they have pictures and instructions for making the ring, wreath and braid. Then there are recipes that are interchangable with any of the braiding styles.

What is stoneware and why is it great for cooking?

Stoneware is a type of ceramic material that is durable and can withstand high heat. It is great for cooking because it distributes heat evenly and retains heat well, resulting in perfectly cooked dishes. It also has a natural non-stick surface, making it easy to clean.

What types of dishes can be made using stoneware?

Stoneware can be used to make a variety of dishes, including casseroles, roasts, bread, desserts, and more. It is versatile and can be used in the oven, microwave, and even on the grill.

How do I care for my stoneware?

To ensure the longevity of your stoneware, it is important to properly care for it. Before using it for the first time, season it by rubbing a small amount of oil on the surface. After each use, clean it with hot water and a soft sponge. Avoid using soap or harsh chemicals as it can damage the stoneware. Allow it to air dry completely before storing it.

Can stoneware be used in the dishwasher?

While some stoneware may be labeled as dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing to prolong its life. The high temperature and harsh detergents in dishwashers can cause the stoneware to crack or become discolored over time.

Are there any foods that should not be cooked in stoneware?

Stoneware is safe to use with most foods, but avoid cooking highly acidic foods such as tomatoes or citrus fruits in it. These can cause the stoneware to deteriorate and affect the taste of your food. It is also not recommended to use stoneware on the stovetop or under the broiler.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HeatherP19
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kathy Scott
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ccpchef
  • KaiKendall