• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Highest Temperature a Stone Can Reach?

In summary, Pampered Chef stoneware can reach a maximum temperature of 450°F (232°C), making it safe for baking and cooking in the oven and on the grill. However, direct contact with flames may cause the stone to crack, so it is recommended to use indirect heat or a grill pan. It is also safe to preheat the stone in the oven, but it should be placed in a cold oven and allowed to heat up gradually. To clean the stone, hand washing with warm, soapy water is recommended, avoiding harsh or abrasive cleaners. The stone is not safe for use in the microwave as it is specifically designed for oven and grill use.
smile10308
Gold Member
Does anyone know the highest temperature a stone can be heated to? I have a customer who wants to know. Thanks so much!

I think it's fine as long as it is just not used on direct heat or on the broiler... in fact the exact verbage from the use and care is "Do not use Stoneware under the broiler or on top of a direct heat source."

Thank you. I knew it couldn't be under the broiler, but I wasn't sure if there was a temp limit. I will let her know it should work.

I agree
GourmetGirl said:
I think it's fine as long as it is just not used on direct heat or on the broiler... in fact the exact verbage from the use and care is "Do not use Stoneware under the broiler or on top of a direct heat source."

I agree, the most I have ever baked something at in my oven is 475 degrees for a homemade pizza recipe.

Debbie :D

I think they fire the clay at over 2,000 or 4,000 degrees, so I'm pretty sure as long as its not used as listed above it should be fine.

she specifically wants to know if it can be heated to 550. I have no clue what she plans to make.

Email the test kitchen, they'll be able to tell you for sure.

Hi there! As a pampered chef consultant, I can assure you that our products are designed to withstand high temperatures. Our stoneware can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, making it perfect for baking and roasting. However, it's always important to follow the specific instructions for each product to ensure the best results. I hope this helps answer your question! Happy cooking!

What's the Highest Temperature a Stone Can Reach?

The maximum temperature that a Pampered Chef stone can reach is 450°F (232°C). This is the recommended temperature for baking and cooking on our stoneware.

Can I use my Pampered Chef stone on the grill?

Yes, our stoneware can withstand temperatures up to 450°F (232°C), making it safe to use on the grill. However, it is important to note that direct contact with flames may cause the stone to crack, so we recommend using indirect heat or a grill pan to protect the stone.

Can I preheat my Pampered Chef stone in the oven?

Yes, you can preheat your stoneware in the oven. However, it is important to place the stone in a cold oven and allow it to heat up gradually to prevent any risk of cracking. Also, avoid placing frozen or chilled food directly on the hot stone.

How do I clean my Pampered Chef stone?

We recommend hand washing your stoneware with warm, soapy water. Avoid using harsh or abrasive cleaners, as they can damage the stone's surface. If food is stuck on the stone, you can use a plastic scraper or nylon brush to gently remove it.

Can I use my Pampered Chef stone in the microwave?

No, our stoneware is not safe for use in the microwave. It is specifically designed for use in the oven and on the grill. Using it in the microwave can cause the stone to crack or break.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Natashya Giardina
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Jillmami