• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stoneware Promo Results: Share Your Total Stone Count | 10-5-06 Deadline

In summary, the deadline to submit for the stone count promotion is approaching, and some participants have already shared their impressive results. One person sold 26 pieces, another sold 27, and someone else sold over 24. Despite initial concerns, many others were able to reach or exceed their goals, with one person selling 60 pieces. Some struggled to sell stoneware, while others found success with the classic stoneware rather than the discounted New Traditions line. Participants are eagerly awaiting their commission checks and planning how to use their earned PC dollars.
heat123
Silver Member
I know we have until 10-5-06 ? was it to submit; but to those of you who know how you did please share your total stone count!?!

I think I sold 26 pieces ?! Whoo-hoo!

I stopped counting once I hit the $75 level. People in my area were completely stone-crazy!!! I am thrilled!

I got to 27 which was WAY more than I anticipated a week ago so I'm thrilled!
Way to go everyone!

I think I got over 24, but haven't done the final count yet!

i am not sure but i think i have hit the top! i am excited! this was my final super starter month. i was sixth in the nation for sales in august so i feel pretty spiffy hoping i can keep the flow going! yeah!

I got 5. LOL Can you believe it? I had two hosts that didn't even want them. I couldn't give them away. What is wrong with my customers?

I wish they would have posted a tracking chart DURING the promo so we could see online as it went along.

I got 18, and I have one host who wants the 7 piece set deal, but hasn't officially ordered it yet. I only need 6 more, so hopefully she will come though and get me over 24!!

dannyzmom said:
I wish they would have posted a tracking chart DURING the promo so we could see online as it went along.

I second that! I can't imagine why they didn't do it...I keep looking online to see if they've posted it yet, even though they said they wouldn't until early October.

Well Anne - I'm right there with you - I almost had to beg my last host to purchase a piece. She did - so THAT ONE got me to 12 total peices...

Never worked so hard to sell one piece of stoneware in my PC before!!

Anne and Gina,

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one that had trouble selling stoneware this month. I thought with the specials it would be so easy! I had 4 shows which counted for 7 pieces (hostess and past hostess) and then only sold 6 more. I did have a great month after taking the summer off though and ended up with $2250 in sales so I'll be looking forward to that commission check!

Stoneware is in my Top 10, but I was SHOCKED that no one wanted it.

I think I hit 36 on the head. I kept track myself all month so hopefully my count is right. Sept. was my SS1 so I am very proud of myself. At the beginning of the month I was just hoping for 12. The funny thing is I think I sold more of the classic stoneware than the New Traditions that were on sale...go figure!!

I think I sold 29 unless I missed one or two counting. I was hoping to get to the 36 level, but I'll be happy with the $50 PC dollars!

I have closed all my shows and ended at 33. Can't wait to get my $50 to spend.

I had some host that did not buy theirs either but thankfully I had some friends that I knew wanted some and they bought them.

I sold 17.

I'm right at 24. :D

I'm at 25.

Well just submitted my last show and I am at 45. I had 26 stones on one show and 12 on another. Both shows over a thousand in CS, and they got me my promo. They are awesome!

I think if I don't make it to 24 I'll buy a few of the cheapest ones and entice my November host to get big numbers!

I only sold 6 with 1 show yet to close

I surprised myself, I am at over 60

I wonder when they're sending out the checks? I still have about
$250 left from my TPC $$...so this'll bring me to $325 -- how nice!! Yet, there's really not much I need - LOL I am WAY stocked up on catalogs for the season (accidentally overordered) and should be fine with order forms. I have recruiting flyers galore...hmmm

I'm at 27 with one catalog show to close, but I don't think it will get me to the next level.

dannyzmom said:
I wonder when they're sending out the checks? I still have about
$250 left from my TPC $$...so this'll bring me to $325 -- how nice!! Yet, there's really not much I need - LOL I am WAY stocked up on catalogs for the season (accidentally overordered) and should be fine with order forms. I have recruiting flyers galore...hmmm
The good thing is that they don't expire so you can use them to purchase supplies next season, pay for Leadership or National Conference, samples next season...

Great job!

PS: They will be putting a link up on the website so we can choose a stone or the $$ and send them out after that. Probably will go up tomorrow but for sure after the 5th.

I am thrilled for everyone who did well. For those of us who didn't, well, we're in good company. LOL Sell a Thon is November, so I'm aiming for that!

I have 40 so far. Two shows left to close tomorrow - oh yeah!!!!!!

Well I sold 13 I think, I know I got the first level. Which I'm totally proud of. I'm just totally happy that I turned in $1500 worth of sales. I hope I can do it again for October and November!!!

heat123 said:
I know we have until 10-5-06 ? was it to submit; but to those of you who know how you did please share your total stone count!?!

I think I sold 26 pieces ?! Whoo-hoo!
I had 30 pieces sold and was trying for the $75 PC Dollars. Unless I have stragglers come in I'll earn the $50 PC Dollars. That's exciting though :0)

It's weird to me that not everyone wanted stones at 20% OFF! I thought for sure all of my Sept customers would take up that deal (especially since it's only offered 1x a year!) But it turns out only the Die hard stoneware lovers took advantage of it with my guests!!

I sold 11 peices last month... I am really proud of myself!!!! do't know if I get anything other than the sastafaction that I sold that many pieces... it was one of my best months in the biz.

Hey Kim! I haven't seen you on here in forever! Still sitting at 18 with one show left to close...

Most of the stoneware I sold in September was not on sale. Many of my guests just didn't want the glazed stoneware or already had the pieces they wanted. So I'm glad the non-glazed counted for our promotion! A lot of my guests didn't have any stoneware at all, so I think they wanted to try out the flat stones they would use more often before they got more.

I sold 25 stones but two of them were the NEW Deep Dish Baker and they don't count. So that made me at 23, so to get me to 24 I bought the mini baker for my dip show(I always borrow my directors when I have my dip show). I think that we all would have done better if it was all the stones on sale like last year.

whiteyteresa said:
I sold 25 stones but two of them were the NEW Deep Dish Baker and they don't count. So that made me at 23, so to get me to 24 I bought the mini baker for my dip show(I always borrow my directors when I have my dip show). I think that we all would have done better if it was all the stones on sale like last year.

Ohh NO, really the new coverd baker doesn't count towards total #s sold?:( I think I have to recount my total now!!:( Bummer!

i am at 14, i have one person left to contact on Monday. Maybe she will order ten! LOL. I am happy to have made the first level since we've been so uncertain about our status of staying or going!

YES THEY DO!! The covered baker counts as a stone sold, you just can't choose it as your free stone that is earned!!

gilliandanielle said:
YES THEY DO!! The covered baker counts as a stone sold, you just can't choose it as your free stone that is earned!!

Cool! I also doubled checked the guidlines at CC and in fact, they do count towards total sold! Yeay-! I cannot wait to get my PC $$$!!!! Whoo-hooo!

Stoneware count: :p :p Wow.
I stoped counting at around 45 I had my best month ever . I have to share I haven't closed out about 5 shows so they will go on next month but if if did I had a 8,233.00 month . I never had a month like that in 6 years 14 shows total. one show 1300. another 1000.the rest all over 500.00. If I can only keep this up I'm gooing to try like hell...... Maybe if I tell myself that there is a chalange evey month I will sell more than usual.

Doreen Zaino
[email protected]

I am so sorry, I didn't read it right. It was late last night when I was reading the fine print.

Sorry everyone.

Here is the fine print from HO!
Stoneware sales submitted from qualified Cooking Shows, Fund-raiser Shows, Wedding Showers, Catalog Shows, individual orders, online orders and
Wedding Registry orders count toward this promotion. They must be held between Sept. 1 and Sept. 30, submitted by midnight CT on Oct. 5. Sales of all New
Traditions™ and Classics® Stoneware, including pieces in the half-price combination and gift set, count toward this promotion. Stoneware selected by hosts
using their host program rewards — including Free Product Value, half-price products, discounted products, Host Specials and the Booking Benefit — also
count toward this promotion.
We’ll post a September sales redemption site on Consultant’s Corner in early October — notification will be sent to all achievers via e-mail. You may only
choose Pampered Chef® dollars or Stoneware at the highest level you achieve, not a combination of both. 75 Pampered Chef® dollars or 3 pieces of
Stoneware is the largest promotional award you may receive. Stoneware selections are limited to one of any individual piece. Selection excludes Deep
Covered Baker. For reproduction and use by Pampered Chef® Consultants only.

whiteyteresa said:

I am pretty sure that for us the deep dish baker does count towards our promo. It did not count for the guests 20% off. If it had counted towards the guest 20% off I'm sure I would have sold a few more.

16 pieces here

Can we use the PC$ for products as well as supplies?

I sold 53 pieces. I'm bummed that there was a cap of 36:(
It was a great month for me.

I think we are lucky that they even offered us an incentive! I don't know if they did one last year for consultants?

I sold 38 pieces.

I love that they offer incentivesjust for doing what we're already doing!

Four shows - 53 pieces of stoneware. I also went over the $15,0000 mark!! I'm very excited. However, in somewhat of a panice - I don't have any shows scheduled for November or December!

Good for you! Keep up the momentum and get on the phone! LOL

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
minjoe_bri
  • scottcooks
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
scottcooks