• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stoneware Muffin Pan Need Paper Liners

In summary, muffins come out easily with either the Kitchen Spritzer or brush oil, but are easy to clean.
Jillmami
Do muffins come out easily?? I've never used this before and wanted to check with those who have used it before. You don't need to use paper liners do you? I assume that you still can?

Thanks!
Jill

I use the Kitchen Spritzer and grease the cups well or I brush oil all over it. You can use muffin cups if you have them which makes for easy clean up. Even though it's seasoned, I don't take chances. Maybe others do it differently.JAE

We spray with Pam. You can always use the Citrus Peeler to run around the edges to help get them out!

I thought that we weren't supposed to use Pam on the stoneware?

I don't use Pam on stoneware because it leaves a sticky film. I recommend to all customers that they use a spritzer or brush oil onto the pans.JAE

JAE said:
I don't use Pam on stoneware because it leaves a sticky film. I recommend to all customers that they use a spritzer or brush oil onto the pans.

JAE

Ditto what she said.

I almost always use paper liners though - because it's so much easier to clean up.

I brushed it with crisco the first few times I used it. I have never had anything get stuck. Things release so well for me with this stone. I was so nervous at first, but not anymore. I also have used the spray w/ flour, too.

We used it this morning (not something we do too often) and greased the cups with oil and no papers. The muffins needed only a little encouragement to come out. My boyfriend who rarely cooks used it. I didn't touch it except to get my one muffin out. No complaints from him at all.
If I have a problem cleaning this, I use one of the yellow nylon sponges (Dobi) and some baking soda. Works great.

I hate it! ONE of the only things in PC I dislike....I wish they had a regular muffin pan like the do the mini.

Love it!!! Use it all the time and I do spray with PAM (does not leave a sticky film). I leave the muffins cool for 10 minute then they come right out. I clean it with a nylon scrungy.

BACON...nuff said.

yum we use it alot at home love muffins, and cornbread! I have used liners and pam no biggie ! love the even cooking of the stoneware! But I would love a mini muffin like the metal one we have I burn everything in that one!!! not used to the dark pan!

I tell all my customers to make meatballs in the Muffin pan at least twice to help season their pan. I like making cornbread muffins in it. I don't use cups and I spray it with the Kitchen spritzer although I have used Pam with flour. I wouldn't use regular Pam on the stones.

peache2me said:
yum we use it alot at home love muffins, and cornbread! I have used liners and pam no biggie ! love the even cooking of the stoneware! But I would love a mini muffin like the metal one we have I burn everything in that one!!! not used to the dark pan!

Yes! I always seem to overcook things in those dark pans. I bought the cake pans, too. I just made a cake for Christmas Eve and it was over done 12 minutes early!!!! Stoneware is heavy, but it's much better. :) Or they should make them of the same material as our metal sheet pans/square pan/cookie sheet!

1. Can I use paper liners with the Stoneware Muffin Pan?

Yes, you can use paper liners with our Stoneware Muffin Pan. However, our stoneware is designed to be nonstick, so you may not need liners at all.

2. Are the paper liners included with the purchase of the Stoneware Muffin Pan?

No, paper liners are not included with the purchase of the Stoneware Muffin Pan. However, you can easily find paper liners at most grocery or baking supply stores.

3. Do I need to grease the Stoneware Muffin Pan before using paper liners?

No, you do not need to grease the Stoneware Muffin Pan if you are using paper liners. The nonstick surface of our stoneware will prevent the muffins from sticking to the pan.

4. Can I use silicone or foil liners with the Stoneware Muffin Pan?

Yes, you can use silicone or foil liners with the Stoneware Muffin Pan. However, keep in mind that our stoneware is designed to be nonstick, so you may not need liners at all.

5. How do I clean the Stoneware Muffin Pan if I use paper liners?

After using paper liners in the Stoneware Muffin Pan, simply remove the liners and wash the pan with warm, soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly before storing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • aPamperedBride
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • keynibear