• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

September Specials: Discover the Latest Stoneware Deals!

That one's pictured in the Spanish catalog. There was a thread on it a while back.When does it get announced? I am never on top of this and always end up reading it here on the boards. Stoneware would be nice, but I guess we'll all have to wait and see. :(It'll be in the Special Edition Newsletter that's distributed at Conference. If you aren't going to Conference, you'll get it in your changeover box. (Or download from CC)
PamperedChefDude
Has anyone heard if the specials in September are going to be Stoneware? I have several people who want to book parties if it is. I know for the past few years it has been but don't want to commit until we know. Thanks!:)

I wouldn't commit - things change all the time, so you can't guarantee that Sept will be Stoneware Month....We will know in just a few more weeks!

I am wondering if it will be as February was a Stoneware month... What do you hope it is if it isn't Stoneware? I'm thinking Simple Additions would be a cool one...

Cookware might be nice... I wouldn't be surprised if they lump all the chef's tools together and make those a host special (or maybe a half price combo)

Or some new product that will knock people's socks off?

When does it get announced? I am never on top of this and always end up reading it here on the boards. Stoneware would be nice, but I guess we'll all have to wait and see. :(

It should be announced the week after Wave 3 .

dwyerkim said:
Cookware might be nice... I wouldn't be surprised if they lump all the chef's tools together and make those a host special (or maybe a half price combo)

Or some new product that will knock people's socks off?

There is a host combo that is not in the book, but if you are in PP3 and click half price combo when entering items, It is the 12 qt. stock pot and chef tools.

I also have people wanting to do September shows, but I can't pin them down on a date because they want to see what the special is first.

I'm hoping it's not stoneware. I'm hoping to book a couple of people who were past hosts of Feb. shows & already got stoneware. So unless they come out with a bunch of new ones, I'd like a new special. Simple Additions would be cool if they made it the guest special too...20% off all SA! Maybe some people would start collecting it too.

Chef Ritz said:
There is a host combo that is not in the book, but if you are in PP3 and click half price combo when entering items, It is the 12 qt. stock pot and chef tools.

Has anyone tried ordering this, and does it work?

dwyerkim said:
Has anyone tried ordering this, and does it work?
That one's pictured in the Spanish catalog. There was a thread on it a while back.

lisatx04 said:
When does it get announced? I am never on top of this and always end up reading it here on the boards. Stoneware would be nice, but I guess we'll all have to wait and see. :(
It'll be in the Special Edition Newsletter that's distributed at Conference. If you aren't going to Conference, you'll get it in your changeover box. (Or download from CC)

Chef Ritz said:

Bump - has anyone tried this and had it work?

1. What are the September specials for Pampered Chef stoneware?

The September specials for Pampered Chef stoneware include discounts on select stoneware items such as the Deep Dish Baker, Large Bar Pan, and Loaf Pan.

2. How much can I save on stoneware during this special?

The savings vary depending on the item, but on average customers can save up to 20% on stoneware during the September special.

3. Are there any new stoneware products being released this month?

Yes, the September special also includes the release of the new Large Round Stone with Handles and the Mini Deep Covered Baker.

4. Can I combine the stoneware special with other offers or discounts?

No, the stoneware special cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

5. How long will the stoneware deals be available?

The September specials for stoneware will be available for the entire month, but it is recommended to take advantage of the deals early as some items may sell out quickly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rayday
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
Replies