• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stoneware's Guarantee: Three Years or Lifetime?

In summary, the stoneware guarantee covers defects in materials or workmanship for a period of three years or for the lifetime of the product, whichever is longer. It also covers cracking, crazing, and glazing issues not caused by misuse or accidents. There is no need to register for the guarantee, as long as proof of purchase is provided. If the stoneware breaks or has covered defects, it can be returned for a replacement. However, the guarantee does not cover improper use, accidents, or normal wear and tear, and it is not valid for commercial use. The replacement process typically takes 7-10 business days, with updates provided by the customer service team if there are any delays.
beepampered
Stoneware has a three year guarantee, right? Was there ever a time it had a lifetime guarantee? Thanks...BEE

Nope. It's always been 3 years. Although I have an old catalog here from 1996, and there's no mention of any guarantee beyond 1 year for any product. So if it's really old, it might have been covered for only one year.

When was the last time you had a good night's rest?I have a hard time sleeping at night. I have tried different techniques to help me sleep, but none of them seem to work. I am so sleep deprived, I feel like a zombie...Can you tell me how to get my hub up in the ratings?I have recently published a hub but it's not getting many views. How do I improve its rating and get it seen by more people?When was the last time you cried like a baby when watching a film in the cinema?I remember having to walk out of Born Free when I was a kid because I was crying so much I was echoeing around the cinema, my mum was so...When was the last time you wrote a hand written letter?With the generation of technology, we seldom write a hand written letter to our loved ones. I can't remember the last time I did.

1. What does the stoneware guarantee cover?

The stoneware guarantee covers any defects in materials or workmanship for a period of three years or for the lifetime of the product, whichever is longer. It also covers cracking, crazing, and glazing issues that are not caused by misuse or accidents.

2. How do I register my stoneware for the guarantee?

There is no need to register your stoneware for the guarantee. As long as you have proof of purchase, such as a receipt or order confirmation, your stoneware will be covered under the guarantee.

3. Can I return my stoneware if it breaks within the guarantee period?

Yes, if your stoneware breaks or has any defects covered under the guarantee, you can return it to Pampered Chef for a replacement. Please contact our customer service team for instructions on how to return your stoneware.

4. What is not covered under the stoneware guarantee?

The stoneware guarantee does not cover damage caused by improper use, accidents, or normal wear and tear. It also does not cover stoneware that has been used in a commercial setting.

5. How long does the replacement process take?

The replacement process can vary, but we strive to process all replacements within 7-10 business days. If there are any delays, our customer service team will inform you and provide updates on the status of your replacement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Julie Richt
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MicheleC