• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stoneware 20% Then Half Price Item for Host

In summary, the hosts were able to get a half-price deal on a product, and the guest was able to get a special price on their show.
ameliasurf
hey just wondering....

can i do the 20% stoneware as a half price item also?

i love that our hosts also get the guest special price; i feel like their best friend when figuring their free products and applying their discount :)

pamperedlinda said:
you sure can!

get out really??? I didn't know that - so Linda - we can put in the GN# as a 50% off item - Good to know - thank you - and there I was telling my host to use her 30% plus 20% discount on my awesome show last night - I really love this board - I learn something new everyday!! (the house is a mess but thats another story!!) LOL

My host today bought 3 DCB's at half price (for gifts). They were only $26 each, 40% of the retail price! She was so excited!

PamperedDor said:
get out really??? I didn't know that - so Linda - we can put in the GN# as a 50% off item - Good to know - thank you - and there I was telling my host to use her 30% plus 20% discount on my awesome show last night - I really love this board - I learn something new everyday!! (the house is a mess but thats another story!!) LOL
Yes Doreen - you really can do that! Awesome, huh? My hosts love it when they find that part out!

This actually saved me this week...my host had booked off a fundraiser (she had also been the contact/chair for that fundraiser) and I was wrong in thinking that she would also get the past host booking benefit. Luckily, we got her over the $700 level, which gave her an extra half-price item. She used that and got the DCB for $26, just like she would have if she had gotten the booking benefit anyway. Grant it, she lost out on that extra half-price item, but she was so excited about the DCB (not to mention the $215 in FPV) that it didn't matter much to her. :) I love giving the hosts the great news about how much money they're saving... :)

1. What is the Stoneware 20% Then Half Price Item for Host deal?

The Stoneware 20% Then Half Price Item for Host deal is a special offer for hosts of Pampered Chef parties. It allows hosts to purchase one stoneware item at 20% off, and then choose a second stoneware item at half price.

2. How do I qualify for the Stoneware 20% Then Half Price Item for Host deal?

To qualify for this deal, you must host a Pampered Chef party with at least $200 in guest sales and have two guest orders. The party must also be submitted by the party closing date set by your consultant.

3. Can I choose any stoneware item for the 20% off and half price offer?

Yes, you can choose any stoneware item from our current catalog for the 20% off and half price offer. This includes items like our classic round stone, deep dish baker, and stoneware muffin pan.

4. Can I combine the Stoneware 20% Then Half Price Item for Host deal with other offers?

No, this deal cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, if you have earned other host rewards, you can use them to purchase additional items alongside your stoneware deal.

5. How long is the Stoneware 20% Then Half Price Item for Host deal available?

This deal is available for a limited time and may vary based on your consultant's promotions. Please check with your consultant for the specific dates of the offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • yankeeinontario
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • WLMcCoy