• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Catalogs with Eye-Catching Stickers

In summary, the conversation discusses various ways to promote a Pampered Chef business through the use of stickers on catalogs and other materials. The speakers mention using referral stickers, "Did You Know" stickers, and stickers from The Booster website to increase sales and bookings. They also mention using stickers to promote recruiting and earning rewards through the business. The conversation highlights the effectiveness of using visual aids to attract customers and generate interest in hosting a show.
DeniseJoiner
What do you put on your catalogs???

I do I put on there I love referals but I am only putting them on till I run out and then I don't know if I will put anything else on there. I am not for sure if I have noticed much referral's from it.

I just added "Did You Know" stickers to the first 9 catalogs I lay out at a show. I ask those who have them to read them for the rest of us, in exchange for a door prize ticket. It gets the guests talking more than me and reminds me of key points to elaborate on during the show. Of course, I also put my contact info on the back as well.

In 06, I was crazy with the stickers I put on all catalogs and invites and everything else. I ordered a TON of items from The Booster (www.thebooster.com) and my sales were through the roof!! I earned a trip that year and had a mad amount of shows that year. I dont know why I stopped, but I am going to start using them again.
I used the ideas that they gave from the booster, include a recruiting sticker, sales sticker, booking sticker etc. Give the customers the visual aids to help them "remember" they want a show!!

I use the ones I made for the back of my biz card when we did the swap. I put it on the back by my info.

"I started My Pampered Chef Business to make a little extra money and to get some "grownup time". I have stayed with my business because of the numerous rewards 'it gives me! Free Products, Self confidence, many new friends and LOTS more!"

I also have started using one I made (I put it on the front) with the 80 to a page labels it says... "Have you ever thought of doing what I am doing?"

I also use the "Get your PHD" stickers that I bought a million of before Nancy stopped being a supplier.

What are the stickers on the catalogs for?

The stickers on the catalogs are used to highlight and mark products that are on sale or new products that have been added to the catalog. They make it easier for customers to find these items while browsing through the catalog.

Can I remove the stickers from the catalogs?

Yes, the stickers can be easily removed from the catalogs without causing any damage. They are designed to be easily removable without leaving any residue or marks on the catalog.

Do the stickers affect the pricing of the products?

No, the stickers do not affect the pricing of the products. They are simply used as a visual aid to draw attention to certain items in the catalog. The prices listed in the catalog are the actual prices of the products.

Can I request for a catalog without stickers?

Unfortunately, we are not able to provide catalogs without stickers. The stickers serve as a helpful tool for customers to navigate through the catalog and find products that may interest them.

Are the stickers on the catalogs recyclable?

Yes, the stickers on the catalogs are recyclable. They are made from paper material and can be recycled along with the rest of the catalog. We encourage our customers to recycle their catalogs to reduce waste and be environmentally friendly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • PCGINA
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
Replies