• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Top Sticker Companies - TheBooster vs Sticking to Business

Great ideas, and I just placed an order. FREE shipping in August- you can't beat that. I was looking for something to send my recruits as prizes, and these are perfect. My step-daughter, my newest recruit, won my booking blitz, and these stickers are perfect prizes!!! does anyone have a website for nancys? thanks!http://www.nancyweb.com/reb
AJPratt
Silver Member
I currently use theBooster.com. Someone on here mentioned stickingtobusiness.com, but that site won't come up. :confused: Does anyone have any suggestions for sticker companies?

what kind of stickers are you looking for?:confused:

Anne - I've used stickingtobusiness.com and it is great! I just checked the site and it is up and running. Maybe there was a server problem when you tried.

I used siticking to business, and Nancy's Artworks as well I haven't used booster before is it pretty good??

cmdtrgd said:
Anne - I've used stickingtobusiness.com and it is great! I just checked the site and it is up and running. Maybe there was a server problem when you tried.

Me too! Love it, love it:)

I use Sticking to Business, Nancy's, and the Booster. I like all of them for the different kinds they have!

Does anyone know where I can get some clear bags (catalog bags) to hang on some doors? And stationary? THANKS !

I ordered my clear bags that you can hang on doors from nancy's. Thank you for suggesting stickingtobusiness.com. I had never heard of it, and just logged on there. Great ideas, and I just placed an order. FREE shipping in August- you can't beat that. I was looking for something to send my recruits as prizes, and these are perfect. My step-daughter, my newest recruit, won my booking blitz, and these stickers are perfect prizes!!!

Do u have the website for Nancys? Thanks! =)

Reba: There are great stickers available to dress up invites, catalogs, etc just for direct sellers. The Booster has more generic ones and stickingtobusiness has kitchen themed stickers. I was hooked after I stuck a bunch of different one on my catalgs and at my last show, people were asking questions about what the stickers said! Like: "Every item has threee prices", or "Get this free when you host a show", etc. :D

Kate: Thanks! I'm glad its up and running! I was worried for a while there. It didn't work for a couple of days... maybe a site upgrade.:confused:

thanks again!! =)~

StickersI use www.stickingtobusiness.com
This is the company that is related to Directly from the heart. I just ordered some more stickers yesterday because there is FREE SHIPPING until August 15th on $30 or more. I think that is the amount! :rolleyes::confused:

I ordered from "Sticking to business" for the first time recently. Got some really nice stuff!!

I cant find any catalog bags!!

Nancy's artwork has bags for catalogs that hand on door.... Those remind me of the avon lady though.... LOL

I love the Nanc'y bags for other things too! I put my door prizes in them, or smaller orders. Also, if I have extra stuff like recipes, tips, or reciepts with the products I put them in tha bags and tie them with a cute curled ribbon.

I like the kitchen box from Directly from the heart! they are awesome!

MissChef said:
I like the kitchen box from Directly from the heart! they are awesome!
I LOVE that company. Its the same as Sticking to business! GO TO FREE STUFF!! You can get free address labels for just shipping cost!

What's that website?????

DUH... I should have read the whole blog before I typed... hehehe

mommyhugz1978 said:
I'm looking for door hangers, ways to advertise, by hanging info on a door, I guess the catalog bags are similar.

Any who have seen these know where to get them?? I have looked everywhere including the above links and even emailed but have yet to find them.

TIA

mommyhugz1978 said:
You're a blonde at heart! LOL

Soothenrelax said:
I'm looking for door hangers, ways to advertise, by hanging info on a door, I guess the catalog bags are similar.

Any who have seen these know where to get them?? I have looked everywhere including the above links and even emailed but have yet to find them.

TIA
www.nancysweb.com
www.actionbag.com

Has bags. Nancy's has them with the PC logo.

At the bottom of this page are the bags for the catalogs or host packets to hang on a door.
http://www.nancyweb.com/pc/pages/advertising.htm

I bought some bags on e-bay. I don't remember the seller but they were cheap for a large quantity. You might try searching on there.

PamG

AJPratt said:
You're a blonde at heart! LOL

Every one has their blond days.. I guess that happen to be one of mine!!! LOL

I KNOW I have MANY!!!

mrssyvo said:
I ordered my clear bags that you can hang on doors from nancy's. Thank you for suggesting stickingtobusiness.com. I had never heard of it, and just logged on there. Great ideas, and I just placed an order. FREE shipping in August- you can't beat that. I was looking for something to send my recruits as prizes, and these are perfect. My step-daughter, my newest recruit, won my booking blitz, and these stickers are perfect prizes!!!
I emailed Directly from the heart.com about the clear bags, and this was nice what she did/sent me: uline.com she said they didn't have them but I could try uline.com. Never heard of them but looks very nice as well.

Good Luck.

1. What is the difference between TheBooster and Sticking to Business?

TheBooster and Sticking to Business are both sticker companies that offer high-quality stickers for businesses. However, there are a few key differences between the two. TheBooster specializes in custom stickers and offers a wide variety of design options, while Sticking to Business focuses on pre-designed stickers with a limited selection. Additionally, TheBooster offers more shipping options and faster turnaround times compared to Sticking to Business.

2. How do the prices compare between TheBooster and Sticking to Business?

The prices for stickers at TheBooster and Sticking to Business are similar, but TheBooster tends to be slightly more expensive overall. However, TheBooster often runs promotions and discounts that can make their prices more competitive. It's best to compare prices and options between the two companies to determine which one offers the best value for your specific sticker needs.

3. Can I use my own design with both TheBooster and Sticking to Business?

Yes, both TheBooster and Sticking to Business allow you to use your own design for custom stickers. However, TheBooster has more design options and tools available for creating your own custom design, while Sticking to Business has a more limited selection of pre-designed stickers that you can add your logo or company name to.

4. Is there a minimum order requirement for stickers at TheBooster and Sticking to Business?

TheBooster does not have a minimum order requirement for stickers, so you can order as many or as few as you need. Sticking to Business, on the other hand, has a minimum order requirement of 50 stickers. If you only need a small quantity of stickers, TheBooster may be a better option for you.

5. Are there any reviews or customer feedback available for TheBooster and Sticking to Business?

Both TheBooster and Sticking to Business have customer reviews and feedback available on their websites. TheBooster has a more extensive selection of reviews and testimonials, while Sticking to Business has a smaller number of reviews but they are generally positive. It's always a good idea to read reviews and feedback from other customers before choosing a sticker company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tenille V.
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • salthechef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
caraighan
  • noelskitchen