• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will the Square Baker Fit in My Toaster Oven?

In summary, the Square Baker in Toaster Oven is made of stoneware, which is a durable and heat-resistant material. It measures 8.5 inches by 8.5 inches with a depth of 1.75 inches, making it the perfect size for baking in a toaster oven. It is also versatile and can be used in a conventional oven. Additionally, it is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. The Square Baker in Toaster Oven is perfect for making a variety of dishes, such as casseroles, brownies, small pizzas, reheating leftovers, and cooking frozen meals.
BeckyC5830
I have a potential customer that would like to buy the Square Baker if it fit in her toaster oven, but would first like to know what the overall dimensions of the baker. She was going to go and measure her toaster oven, while I got the overall dimension of the baker. Does anyone have the Square Baker that could measure it from outer edge to outer edge? I know it says it's 9" x 9", but we were both wondering if that included the outer rim around the baker and any 'handles' it might have.

Thanks for your help!

Bumping -- Hoping someone can help. This customer is going out of town on the 14th and would like to place an order before she leaves, so I'm in desperate need for the info. Test Kitchens will take up to two days to get back to me...

Sorry, I don't own that one...

No clue....sorry. Don't have it either....I'm curious to know the answer. :)

its 11in X 101/4in

Thank you Ginger for the measurements! It's quite a lot larger than 9" x 9" inside dimensions.

What is the Square Baker in Toaster Oven made of?

The Square Baker in Toaster Oven is made of stoneware, which is a durable and heat-resistant material that is perfect for baking in a toaster oven.

What are the dimensions of the Square Baker in Toaster Oven?

The Square Baker in Toaster Oven measures 8.5 inches by 8.5 inches, with a depth of 1.75 inches, making it the perfect size for baking small portions in a toaster oven.

Can the Square Baker in Toaster Oven be used in a conventional oven?

Yes, the Square Baker in Toaster Oven can also be used in a conventional oven, making it a versatile and convenient baking tool for any kitchen.

Is the Square Baker in Toaster Oven dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Square Baker in Toaster Oven is dishwasher safe, making cleanup a breeze after baking delicious treats in your toaster oven.

What types of recipes can I make with the Square Baker in Toaster Oven?

The Square Baker in Toaster Oven is perfect for making a variety of dishes, such as casseroles, brownies, and even small pizzas. You can also use it for reheating leftovers or cooking frozen meals in your toaster oven.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
  • RossDeb2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
dollfangs
Replies