• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What new products can we expect from Spring/Summer 2015?

1. There are many new items, including a cheese football, dijon mustard rub, and more.2. Some of the new items are designed to save time or help with waste.3. The new line is bold and different, and is sure to catch people's attention.4. The catalog is full of recipes and ideas for entertaining guests.5. The new line is available starting February 9th.
raebates
Staff member
I"m surprised no one as started this thread yet, so I'm starting it now. What are you hoping to see in the new line? What are you hoping will go away? What HO news are you hoping to hear?Me? I'd like to see a Cuban cookbook, mostly because I have a customer who has been begging for this for years.
I'd like to say goodbye to the Rotary Grater. I don't think it's as easy to use or as versatile as the Adjustable Graters. And, from the HO I'd like to hear that they have provided a simple print receipt for us.

I am terrible at what they should come out with. I never know and then when it is added to our line. I say" Of course- we needed that!" I wouldn't miss the Drink Rimmer Set, Ice Bucket, Silicone Prep Bowls, or Conversion Magnet. I am a recent convert to the Mini Professional Shears.Yes- I also want a 1 page simple receipt and no email addresses required for orders.

We haven't heard yet when they are being introduced- have we???

We have a February 3 and February 7th reveal for my team.

Director teams are doing the reveals...so not sure when the official PC reveal will be. Our area teams (two upper level directors getting together) is doing it Feb 8th.

My NED is doing a reveal on Feb 8, and my director is doing one Feb 10.

I wanna know when I'm gonna get my director kit

It says when in the latest pc Tuesday email (forgot what that is actually called!) directors get their paperwork and I would assume their products I think starting this coming week..

I was just thinking the other day I wish they would come out with reusable Coffee Stirrers!

I had a customer ask me for a bread clip that looks a little like a helix twist-tie thing, says they are big in Europe. Also, another customer ask for a spatula that doubles as a gripper (think holding a fish fillet while you turn it over)

I'd love that, Scottcooks.

My mom has a spatula like that and has looked everywhere to find another one to no avail. That would be an awesome edition to our product line.Shari in TX

1. Hire some REAL computer programmers or bring back P3.
2. Love the single page printable receipt/order form idea.
3. Also love the doing away with required email address.
4. A nice SA Coffee Set: pot, set of 4 cups & snack plates - for a reasonable price.

Do you realize while P3 was running, HO had 5 computer formats to keep updated every month? The web-based design is cutting edge and on the front of the marketplace. Like anything new and particularly any new technology, it takes time, energy and effort to create, maintain and repair. I was most comfortable with P3 until my hard drive crashed - to get the P3 data and a college paper I was developing back would have cost $1K for computer forensic experts to recreate. Web based is better, but I agree it has not been a smooth or easy transition. Sometimes I still struggle inputting orders, but am comfortable with the mobile AP and prefer to do it there. The mobile ap plus a card reader are awesome - thank you, PC!

As if we don't have enough scrapers/spatulas, lol, but PC should carry something like this:
http://www.everythingkitchens.com/norpro-last-drop-jar-spatula-9in-3140d.html

All will be on the website February 9th!

Since I made the Cheese Football (From the Game On! suggestions under Show Support on Consultant's Corner) tonight, I'm hoping they bring back the Dijon Mustard Rub! It was a little embarrassing when someone asked for the recipe to have to say "You can't make it exactly the same, but I'm sure you can find Dijon mustard rub that isn't Pampered Chef."

Is there a spoiler alert post, with the new products? I wasn't able to make our launch and want to know! Thanks!

Me too, I can't make our launch tonight. :(

New products are amazing!! :DThis is from another page... liked it, so figured I'd share:
"Bigger, smaller, new and bold
when you see the new items you’re going to be sold.
Time savers, waste cutters and so much more
the last thing you’ll be thinkin' is “this is a bore”Some prefer indoors, some prefer out
there’s something to make everyone shout!
Breakfast and lunch, dinner and snacks
for busy days and when it’s time to relax.Your hosts and guests are gonna’ flip
Start inviting them now to your own Shop and Sip!"

ummmm, so...what are they? are where is a spoiler post? Please and thanks! =)

I'm pushing my luck just with the poem above. I was asked to please not share the photos of the catalog or products quite yet. :/ Sorry
I'll post them ASAP once I'm "allowed" to. :)~~~~~ Beware... hints below (not spoilers though) ~~~~~~~
~
~
~Hints to keep you on the edge of your seat...
Someone above mentioned something similar to one of the new products.
One new item is now available in a 'mini' version.
The large white stone with handles found a few of it's family members. ;)
Another new stone product.
Gardeners will love some returning and new items!
... and if anyone does Dinners Done Freezer Meal Workshops, you're going to LOVE Spring/Summer 2015!
#getdinnerdone

thanks! I will just get with my team, they haven't been available today. I appreciate all your hints! =) THX!

Great hints! I'd also say they are "back to basics" and full of healthy cooking tools and tips. In 15 "new" seasons for me, this it the best down to earth, basic, practical and healthiest group of new products I've ever seen! The new catalog is really nice!

I've also heard that some major changes in shipping are included in this great fresh start!!!

You r all right. Saw them at my team mtg. I am so glad Doris C. is back. You can tell with thenew products.

We had too much snow and our meeting was cancelled. Now I will wait for the changeover box :(

Thank you so much!!!! I couldn't make our meeting and I leave for out of town Monday.
i was so happy to see the new stuff!

Thank you for sharing! I couldn't make our meeting cause I was sick this week!

Bummer. CC is offline until noon. :(

Wow - lots of new stoneware! Just a word of caution - those glazed handles are VERY slick and hard to hold on to when hot. I had a guest already drop a hot round stone because she could not grip the hot handles well with her cloth hot pads. I suggested to HO that they incorporate some kind of raised grid on the handles to make them a bit more non-slip, but it might be too late.

Thank you!!
WaHoo!

cochef said:
Wow - lots of new stoneware! Just a word of caution - those glazed handles are VERY slick and hard to hold on to when hot. I had a guest already drop a hot round stone because she could not grip the hot handles well with her cloth hot pads. I suggested to HO that they incorporate some kind of raised grid on the handles to make them a bit more non-slip, but it might be too late.
Good tip. Cross sell with the silicone mitts! I know we're discontinuing our fabric mitts/pads.
But I love the new look. Now to figure out where to put things! So many great new products this season!! I was disappointed last season, but can't decide what I like best this spring.

Never really thought about those handles! Thanks for the heads up!! Pulling out my set of silicon mits and retiring my cloth ones (no... can't get rid of them... I'll just put them away in a drawer) lol ;)

Excellent, thank you! I think we have a great new lineup!

Finally! Some new season products I'm excited about! YESSSSS! Love the new stoneware choices and the chef's tongs!

leshelman said:
Spoil Alert...
If you want to see the new products, go to consultant's corner and search for Spring 2015 in the search bar. There will be a file called Product Training Cards... and there they are. :-D
Thank you! I couldn't find them until your tip!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
Replies
Views
mspibb