• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Track Your Spring Pre-Order Shipment and Find Your SAT Delivery Status

In summary, the email said that the Spring pre-order catalogs, mini's recipe cards, and the like were being delivered today. The way to track them was to go to product adjustment and look for an entry that had a G and then 4 digits at the end of it. Once the tracking information was found, it was possible to track it through the FedEx site.
otisbg
Gold Member
I got an email and just tracked that my Spring pre-order=catalogs, mini's recipe cards...are being delivered today!! Wahoooo!!:D
What was the way to track SAT shipments? I know you go to product adjustment and that is where I saw an entry that has G - but I forgot the formula for further Fedex tracking.:cry:

My preorder is arriving tomorrow--I can't wait! I've also forgotten how to track the SAT.

Just found the tracking info again.....add an 01 after the number. I did that and the rest - SAT & changeover ( I think) should come tomorrow! I love this company!;)

Woohoo! Mine should be here tomorrow, too!Just to remind everyone how to check:Go to CC
Click on Product Adjustment
Check mark the ok, to bring you to the next screen.
Leave the show # field blank and click on the small wording below "can't remember the show number"
The one listed that has a G and then 4 digits at the end of it is the SAT/changeover box.Now, open up the Fed Ex site. Click on track by reference number. Enter in that long # from CC, but put a 01 at the end of it. Then put in USA and your zip code. Then it should show up with the tracking info!!

Isnt this wonderful!! Just like Christmas! Makes me even happier that today is Friday! and the weekend is just about here - going to be a long day at work.
Thanks for reviewing the tracking procedure

It bites due to how weird my internet at work is I cannot get to the FedEx tracking page! :(

Want me to look it up for you? Just PM me your g#. :)

Mine are expected tomorrow! I can't hardly wait!! I earned the $6000 level. I better start making some room for all this stuff!

Thanks for posting this!! I finally figured it out!! I get mine on Thursday!! :)

What is a "Spring Catalog Pre-Order"?

A "Spring Catalog Pre-Order" is a service offered by retailers where customers can place orders for items from the upcoming spring catalog before it is officially released.

When can I pre-order items from the spring catalog?

The pre-order period for the spring catalog will vary depending on the retailer, but it is typically a few weeks before the official release date of the catalog.

Do I have to pay for my pre-ordered items upfront?

Most retailers require payment for pre-ordered items at the time of purchase. However, some may offer the option to pay upon delivery or pickup.

What are the benefits of pre-ordering from the spring catalog?

Pre-ordering from the spring catalog allows you to secure popular and limited items before they sell out. It also gives you the opportunity to plan and budget for your purchases ahead of time.

Can I cancel or make changes to my pre-order?

It depends on the retailer's policies. Some may allow cancellations or changes up until a certain date, while others may not allow any modifications once the pre-order has been placed. It is best to check with the retailer for their specific policies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • DebinIA
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
clover71199
  • kam