• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Latest Spring 2016 Additions at PC - See 23 New Products!

In summary, the new products for Spring 2016 from Pampered Chef include the Quick Cooker, Quick Cooker Springform Pan, Quick Cooker Silicone Steam Tray, Quick Cooker Silicone Roasting Rack, and Quick Cooker Basting Brush. The Quick Cooker stands out from other pressure cookers with its unique design and features such as a locking lid and one-touch pressure release. It can also be used for both cooking and baking, thanks to its Springform Pan and Silicone Roasting Rack. All of the Quick Cooker accessories are dishwasher safe for easy clean-up, but they are specifically designed for the Quick Cooker and may not fit in other Pampered Chef cookware.
kam
Staff member
I just went to the PC website to see the new products (this being March 1st and all) and noticed 23 new products? Is this all of them? I am thinking they may not have added them all on yet - even though it is in the afternoon of the 1st. If this is it, I think I am a little underwhelmed.Most are re-designs - other than those, it's really like 7-10 truly new items?For those of you in-the-know...is this the entirety of the new products?
THANKS!

Yes this is it...underwhelmed is the perfect word. I did hear through the grapevine that the reason the mini catalog was discontinued is that new products will be periodically introduced throughout the season. If this is so...it still does not justify not having a mini.....smh

Be open to change. CHANGE is the only guarantee in life! (Well, besides taxes and - umm - death). Instead of mini catalogs, imagine the flyer as a mailer - then some new products come along in 4-6 weeks, and they produce a new mailer. Maybe?!

I understand your disappointment. However, I'd much rather they add two dozen great products that really suit our line than add 50 products just to be adding things.

Hi everyone, anyone have any thoughts on the new spiralizer? I've been hearing mixed reviews about it's use and cleaning.

I just got the spiralizer today and tried it out with sweet potato. I was worried that I would have problems with it after reading some posts but it worked really well. Perfect sweet potato fettucinne and spaghetti. I even tired an onion with just the blade and I might like it better than the spiral and slice.

What are the new products for Spring 2016?

The new products for Spring 2016 include our Quick Cooker, Quick Cooker Springform Pan, Quick Cooker Silicone Steam Tray, Quick Cooker Silicone Roasting Rack, and Quick Cooker Basting Brush.

What makes the Quick Cooker stand out from other pressure cookers?

The Quick Cooker features a unique design with a locking lid and one-touch pressure release for easy and safe use. It also has a built-in timer and multiple cooking settings for a variety of meals.

Can the Quick Cooker be used for both cooking and baking?

Yes, the Quick Cooker can be used for both cooking and baking. The Springform Pan and Silicone Roasting Rack make it easy to create a variety of dishes in the Quick Cooker.

Are the Quick Cooker accessories dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the Quick Cooker accessories, including the Springform Pan, Silicone Steam Tray, and Basting Brush, are dishwasher safe for easy clean-up.

Do the Quick Cooker accessories fit in other Pampered Chef cookware?

No, the Quick Cooker accessories are specifically designed to fit in the Quick Cooker and may not fit in other Pampered Chef cookware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • lt1jane
  • Products and Tips
2 3
Replies
Views
The Pickler