• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Spread the Sharing Movement - Share Your Story and Help Feed Families!

In summary, the "Spread the Sharing Movement" is a campaign by Pampered Chef to raise awareness about hunger and support those in need. To participate, individuals can share their personal stories of helping others and use the hashtag #SpreadTheSharing. For every story shared, Pampered Chef will donate one meal to Feeding America. There is no deadline to share and stories can be shared anonymously.
GeorgiaPeach
Silver Member
Hey Cheffers....here's something that is close to our hearts! I just saw a commercial for Shedd's Country Crock. They are donating a meal to Second Harvest food banks for each story that is shared with them. Just go to www.spreadthesharing.com and click the plate and share a story. So far 1,167 meals have been donated.

Our job is all about gathering families around a "plate" and sharing our lives.....by clicking their "plate" we can share a story AND a meal!! How cool is that?! :)

Thanks for this! I saw the commercial while at the gym this morning and couldn't remember the url. Going there now!

Now that's cool!

Do you think it would be okay to add this to my newsletter? ( I am slow at getting it sent off this month!!)

I don't see why not. Our round up donations go to Second Harvest. This is something that fits exactly in to what PC is all about :)

I also got an email from Second Harvest saying they are dangerously low on fresh produce due to the CA freeze. They are asking for more donations to transport produce from other areas.

You can mention that at your shows, too. When I did, I had several people add to their round up amt.

1. What is the "Spread the Sharing Movement"?

The Spread the Sharing Movement is a campaign by Pampered Chef to encourage individuals to share their stories and help feed families in need. It aims to spread awareness about hunger and provide support to those struggling with food insecurity.

2. How can I participate in the "Spread the Sharing Movement"?

To participate, simply share your personal story about how you have made a positive impact in your community and helped others in need. You can also join our social media campaign by using the hashtag #SpreadTheSharing and tagging @pamperedchef.

3. How will my story help feed families?

By sharing your story, you are spreading awareness about the issue of hunger and inspiring others to take action. For every story shared, Pampered Chef will donate one meal to Feeding America, a non-profit organization that provides meals to families in need.

4. Is there a deadline to share my story?

No, there is no deadline to share your story. The Spread the Sharing Movement is an ongoing campaign and we welcome stories at any time. However, the earlier you share, the more meals we can donate to families in need.

5. Can I share my story anonymously?

Yes, you can choose to share your story anonymously if you prefer. Simply indicate this when submitting your story. Your story will still be counted towards our donation to Feeding America, but your identity will not be shared publicly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chef_kimmo
Replies