• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

*Spoiler* Spring 2014 Feast Product Discussion *Spoiler*

In summary, the Spring 2014 New products include 32 items, some of which are new colors, but the new products outweigh the color changes. Some of the discontinued items are not yet known, but it is speculated that they include the Microcookers and Scraper in Cobalt Blue. The "huge announcement" for which directors were sworn to secrecy is not yet known, but it is speculated to be related to gardening tools.
So what is everyone's favorite new product? I can't order any products yet because I went inactive. Sadly I will probably be giving up selling this year. I'm working 60-70 hours a week now. My ten year PC anniversary is in Aug so I may try to hang on until then, not sure. I still haven't switched to the Beta site due to time constraints:-(. I just don't have time to be the consultant I should be.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
2 3 4 5 6
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Admin Greg
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3
Replies
Views