• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce - Perfect for Appetizers and More!

In summary, the free bottle of Leadership's cream cheese sauce was delicious. The sauce can be used as an appetizer at shows when it becomes available.
augmommychef
Silver Member
Just got a free bottle at Leadership (they were giving it away during the last few hours). I just added a dollop (sp?) to cream cheese and spread it on crackers and boy was it yummy! :thumbup: I'm 28 weeks pregnant so it may be the pregnancy talking but my husband liked it as well! Maybe you can use it as an appetizer at your shows when it becomes available?

A friend I was with went to the product room after GS on Day 3 and took home a bottle of each sauce as well. I'm so jealous!

I saw the new season's best, and am intrigued by the Mexican Lasagna. Does anyone have a copy, so I can try it early? I am so bad about patience! LOL....

What! I wish I would have known. Oh wait, there wasn't any more room in my suitcase to begin with!

Dangit....I walked by and thought about going in there again....oh well, good think I didn't my suitcase weighed 49 pounds coming home!

cookin to the top said:
I saw the new season's best, and am intrigued by the Mexican Lasagna. Does anyone have a copy, so I can try it early? I am so bad about patience! LOL....

1 pkg cream cheese
1/4 c lightly packed fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
2 c. shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
1 can (28 oz.) enchilada sauce
12 (6-in.) corn tortillas
3 c. diced or shredded cooked chicken
2/3 c. chopped onion
Additioonal chopped fresh cilantro leaves (optional)

1. Place cream cheese in CBB. Microwave on high 30-45 seconds or until very soft. Add cilantro and 1 1/2 c. of cheese; mix well. Spread 2/3 c. enchilada sauce over bootom of DCB. Pour remaining enchilada sauce into large bowl; set aside.
2. To assemble, dip four tortillas into enchilada sauce in large bowl and arrange sauce in baker using Saute Tongs, overlapping as necessary. Scoop half of cream cheese mixture over tortillas using Small Scoop; spread evenly. Top with 1 c. chicken and 1/3 of the onion. Repeat layers one time. Dip remaining flour tortillas into sauce and arrange over second layer. Top with remaining chicken and onion. Pour remaining enchilada sauce over lasagna and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
3. Microwave, covered, on high for 12-15 minutes or until center is hot. Let stand 10 minutes. Sprinkle with additional chopped cilantro.

That is interesting.

I've been making a recipe very much like that for years(green enchilada sauce instead of red). It's the recipe off the back of the green enchilada sauce from Old El Paso!

I was suprised that there were not recipes in the new SB for the new sauces and seasonings.

PCJenni said:
I was suprised that there were not recipes in the new SB for the new sauces and seasonings.

Seriously? That's pretty lame that there aren't any!

There are probably recipes on the bottles.

That stuff is good on a spoon! Who needs a recipe?

I'm with you, Linda!
I do think it would be good poured over the Run Cake that's on the Crown Pan use and care card. mmm....

I put the Pineapple sauce on my turkey sandwich from the box lunch on Saturday. It was great!! :sing:

What ingredients are in the Spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce?

The Spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce is made with pineapple, brown sugar, rum, lime juice, and a blend of spices including ginger, cayenne pepper, and allspice.

Is the Spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce gluten-free?

Yes, the Spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce is gluten-free. It does not contain any wheat, barley, or rye ingredients.

How do I use the Spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce?

The Spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce is a versatile condiment that can be used in many ways. It can be used as a glaze for grilled meats, a dipping sauce for appetizers, or a topping for desserts like ice cream or pound cake.

Can the Spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce be stored after opening?

Yes, the Spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce can be stored in the refrigerator after opening. It is recommended to use it within 6 months for the best flavor.

Is the Spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce spicy?

The Spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce does have a kick of spice, but it is not overly spicy. The combination of pineapple and rum helps to balance out the heat from the spices, creating a delicious and flavorful sauce.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JAE
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • pampcheflisa
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies