• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Southwestn Seasoning Substitute?

In summary, Southwest Seasoning Substitute is a blend of spices and herbs commonly used in Southwestern cuisine, with a smoky and slightly spicy flavor. It can be used as a replacement for salt and pepper and is versatile in a variety of dishes. It is also gluten-free and should be stored in an airtight container in a cool, dry place or in the refrigerator for longer shelf life.
Brenda.the.chef
Gold Member
I'm going to make the quick turkey chili tonight but don't have any of TPC SW seasoning...

Do you have a recommendation for a substitute?

Thanks!

I usually use the Chipotle Rub when I can't grab my Southwestern. :)

Taco seasoning is pretty much interchangeable too.

I may try either chili seasoning mix or taco......LOL

I don't think chili seasoning would give you anywhere near the same flavors.

1. What is Southwest Seasoning Substitute?

Southwest Seasoning Substitute is a blend of spices and herbs commonly used in Southwestern cuisine, such as chili powder, cumin, oregano, and garlic powder. It adds a smoky and slightly spicy flavor to dishes.

2. Can I use Southwest Seasoning Substitute in place of regular salt and pepper?

Yes, you can use Southwest Seasoning Substitute as a replacement for salt and pepper. However, keep in mind that it has a stronger flavor, so you may want to use less of it in your dishes.

3. What dishes can I use Southwest Seasoning Substitute in?

Southwest Seasoning Substitute is a versatile spice blend that can be used in a variety of dishes, such as tacos, fajitas, chili, soups, and marinades for meats and vegetables. It can also be sprinkled on roasted vegetables or added to salad dressings for an extra kick of flavor.

4. Is Southwest Seasoning Substitute gluten-free?

Yes, our Southwest Seasoning Substitute is gluten-free. However, we always recommend checking the ingredients list to ensure it is safe for your dietary needs.

5. How should I store Southwest Seasoning Substitute?

It is best to store Southwest Seasoning Substitute in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. This will help maintain its flavor and prevent it from clumping. It can also be stored in the refrigerator for longer shelf life.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • winklermom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
StacieB
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab