• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Desert Ideas to Pair with Lazy Lasagna Chili and Garlic Pull Apart Bread

In summary, there are many easy and delicious dessert options that pair well with lazy lasagna chili and garlic pull apart bread. Some options include honey and goat cheese crostini, fruit salsa with cinnamon sugar tortilla chips, no-bake cheesecake, chocolate mousse, and fruit trifle. You can also use the same ingredients from the chili and garlic bread to make a dessert, such as a chocolate chili cake or garlic knots. For those short on time, quick and easy dessert ideas include fruit salad, chocolate fondue, and no-bake cookie dough dip. Additionally, you can use Pampered Chef products to make a variety of desserts, such as a bundt cake or fruit crisp.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I have a host that is wanting a soup and slipper show. She also wants to have a desert. We are having the Lazy Lasagna Chili and Garlic Pull Apart Bread. What desert do you suggest to go with that?

Pecan Lattice Tart, Skillet Cake, Microwave (12 minute) Rick Cooker Cake, a trifle if you have the bowl and want to advertise one new product for March 1...

With the stoneware promotion do a microwave cake in the bundt pan or the Double Chocolate Cherry Dessert Pizza and shape the cookie in a heart for Valentine's day.

What are some easy dessert ideas to pair with lazy lasagna chili and garlic pull apart bread?

1. Can I make a dessert that complements the flavors of the chili and garlic bread?
Yes, you can try making a sweet and savory dessert like a honey and goat cheese crostini or a fruit salsa with cinnamon sugar tortilla chips.

Are there any no-bake dessert options for this meal?

2. I don't want to turn on my oven, are there any no-bake dessert options?
Absolutely! You can make a no-bake cheesecake, chocolate mousse, or a fruit trifle using store-bought pound cake.

Can I use the same ingredients in the chili or garlic bread to make a dessert?

3. I want to use the same ingredients in my dessert, is that possible?
Yes, you can use the same ingredients in your dessert. For example, you can use the chili spices to make a chocolate chili cake or use the garlic butter from the bread to make garlic knots.

What are some quick and easy dessert ideas?

4. I don't have a lot of time to make dessert, what are some quick and easy ideas?
You can make a simple fruit salad with honey and lime dressing, a chocolate fondue with fresh fruit and pretzels, or a no-bake cookie dough dip with graham crackers.

Can I make a dessert in my Pampered Chef products?

5. I have Pampered Chef products, can I use them to make a dessert?
Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef products to make a variety of desserts. For example, you can use the Stoneware Fluted Pan to make a bundt cake or the Deep Covered Baker to make a fruit crisp.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedgirl3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • Halle-Doodle