• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Smashed Potato Soup - Delicious Recipe to Try Now!

In summary, the Smashed Potato Soup takes about 45 minutes to make, with 15 minutes for prep time and 30 minutes for cook time. Any type of potato can be used, but russet potatoes are recommended for the best texture and flavor. The soup can be made ahead of time and reheated, and it is vegetarian-friendly. Leftovers can also be frozen for up to 3 months and reheated after thawing in the refrigerator.
cookinthehouse
Silver Member
ok i am doing this theme show in about 2 wks... I am making the smashed potatoe soup in the DCB....

I just made it for dinner.. tastes wonderful... but mine is thick... not soup like.. i followed the ingredients to the T.... any advice?

I've had the opposite problem - it's too thin (IMO) when made following the directions. Are you adding the chicken broth?

Hey, I am new at this, and I have heard about the soup and slippers show from some of my clustermates. Can someone point me toward where I can get more information about it? I would love to offer it to my hosts as a theme show.Thanks!

i added all the ingredients... i wonder if i should add more chicken broth or more milk?

1. How long does it take to make Smashed Potato Soup?

The total time for making Smashed Potato Soup is about 45 minutes. Prep time is approximately 15 minutes, and cook time is around 30 minutes.

2. Can I use any type of potatoes for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any variety of potatoes for this recipe. However, we recommend using russet potatoes for the best texture and flavor.

3. Can I make this soup ahead of time and reheat it?

Yes, you can make this soup ahead of time and reheat it. Simply store the soup in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, and reheat it on the stove or in the microwave.

4. Is this recipe vegetarian-friendly?

Yes, this recipe is vegetarian-friendly. It does not contain any meat or meat-based broth.

5. Can I freeze leftover Smashed Potato Soup?

Yes, you can freeze leftover Smashed Potato Soup. Allow the soup to cool completely before transferring it to an airtight container and freezing it for up to 3 months. Thaw it in the refrigerator before reheating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedmomto3
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • chefannie